BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fa Cup Next Round

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly the BBE and JW will have plenty of away fans.  It will not be difficult for them to get tickets from folk in Blackburn.  

It will be interesting to see what team Manure put out given their other football interests. Coyley may need to make a signing or two to bolster up our weak squad. Robbie Savage looked like he was fitter and carrying less weight (apart from his hair do)  than some of our squad

Just now, Spalding Rover said:

This game will be viewed around the world watched by millions if on tv. It has to be called off!

The game needs to be abandoned.

I know he's boycotting but surely Abbey could return for a streak across the pitch. 

Anyone got any contact with some of the United groups? Might be worth seeing if we can get them on-side. They've had their own problems with the Glaziers so know a bit about bad owners.

7,000 United fans and 7,000 thousand rovers fans singing 'We want Venkys out' ringing round Ewood would surely be worth a try, given the worldwide audience.

Just now, wolfie said:

Anyone got any contact with some of the United groups? Might be worth seeing if we can get them on-side. They've had their own problems with the Glaziers so know a bit about bad owners.

7,000 United fans and 7,000 thousand rovers fans singing 'We want Venkys out' ringing round Ewood would surely be worth a try, given the worldwide audience.

Think Neal has posted on redcafe before?

Just now, wolfie said:

United fans did donate on the Hospice appeal page.

I won't be going for a whole host of reasons.

Morals, money and the sneering of 'non-protesters' saying fans are 'only back as it's a big game'. Boring really, as I'd have only gone in if there was a large protest.

We will sell out for this one, and I'll further become disenchanted with Rovers fans and their lack of backbone. We will get 25,000 or so, further underlining that fans only want Venkys out if it doesn't inconvenience them one bit. 

I'm starting to care less and less, and don't feel like I have much in common with Rovers supporters anyway. I certainly can't see myself raising my kids as Rovers fans, not after the events of the last year or so. 

8 minutes ago, wolfie said:

Can't see away fans joining in. Football just isn't line that. Ever chanted "green and gold til the club is sold"?

Just now, Stuart said:

Can't see away fans joining in. Football just isn't line that. Ever chanted "green and gold til the club is sold"?

No, but had total sympathy with their plight.

Did you ever imgine yourself wandering down LBR with 100 Blackpool fans singing 'Venkys out, Oystens out'?

No harm in asking the question (not to you but United fans) Am sure if the right people asked, in the right way, we may have a chance to get a decent response and ty and put some pressure on these @#/? charlatans.

3 minutes ago, sambo said:

I won't be going for a whole host of reasons.

Morals, money and the sneering of 'non-protesters' saying fans are 'only back as it's a big game'. Boring really, as I'd have only gone in if there was a large protest.

We will sell out for this one, and I'll further become disenchanted with Rovers fans and their lack of backbone. We will get 25,000 or so, further underlining that fans only want Venkys out if it doesn't inconvenience them one bit. 

I'm starting to care less and less, and don't feel like I have much in common with Rovers supporters anyway. I certainly can't see myself raising my kids as Rovers fans, not after the events of the last year or so. 

I guess this is the danger of boycotting. It is just the same for me.

I am telling myself that my boycotting should be about impact, rather than martyrdom, therefore I can boycott 50 games and attend one.

If there is no chance of a mass boycott of a prestigious glamour game, then I would be prepared to highlight the issue of predatory owners /collusive F.A. in front of the cameras....inside the ground.

I remain so disappointed that more Rovers fans did not support Saturday's action. Thank God for the radical pool fans. Nevertheless, the media spotlight on our dire situation was a major success. We can convince the world, but not fellow Blackburnians, it seems.

Just now, wolfie said:

No, but had total sympathy with their plight.

Did you ever imgine yourself wandering down LBR with 100 Blackpool fans singing 'Venkys out, Oystens out'?

No harm in asking the question (not to you but United fans) Am sure if the right people asked, in the right way, we may have a chance to get a decent response and ty and put some pressure on these @#/? charlatans.

Yeah, no harm in asking. But the vast majority don't give a stuff about Rovers, let alone Venkys. Remember there were also 1600 Blackpool fans who were only interested in beating Blackburn Rovers...

Archived