BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fa Cup Next Round

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, eddy11d said:

Perfect chance for a protest in the ground? Boycotting this is pointless as it will sell out either way...

Would seem like the best idea but I can understand why the people who boycott would be against this. Brilliant chance to put the protests in the news again, at least for a day anyway. Will be on television and a massive audience watching.

Just now, Jock said:

The World will be watching.

Its now or never to embarrass the FA Venky's and Coar.

Absolutely, my Scottish friend.

The possibilities are endless, but they must all involve being on the pitch and bringing the match to a halt.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Really would love to go as I never miss this game nor does my Burnley best mate.

But I will this year. Not a penny more.

I think we've got to be pragmatic here, banners, chants etc. will have so much more of an impact than the home end being full of mancs trying to be quiet. Especially when there'll likely be millions watching in India alone.

Just now, eddy11d said:

I think we've got to be pragmatic here, banners, chants etc. will have so much more of an impact than the home end being full of mancs trying to be quiet. Especially when there'll likely be millions watching in India alone.

Most fans won't join in. Will be the usual suspects chanting Venky's Out and getting stick off other fans for doing so.

Just now, jim mk2 said:

The possibilities are endless, but they must all involve being on the pitch and bringing the match to a halt.

This game will be live on TV worldwide.  The TV audience in Asia including India will be enormous. It may be years before such a chance to embarrass the Vs comes again...... 

Just now, jim mk2 said:

I won't be in Blackburn for the cup tie - so won't be going.

But THAT would change my mind (I'd book a weekend flight back!!!)

Chicken skin underclothes and on the pitch.

Archived