BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season ticket 2017/18

Just now, DE. said:

Honestly Chaddy, I find it bizarre for you or Parson to be espousing the "if you don't enjoy it, why are you going?" line. It's in direct contradiction to things you have both said in the past about supporters sticking by the club through the good times and the bad times. Either you're contradicting yourselves or you're inferring that Stuart isn't a "real" supporter. I imagine it's the former as I don't think either of you are intending any malice here, but maybe you both need to reconsider what you're asking here.

Personally, I think Stuart is a passionate supporter of the club like all of us on here or we wouldn't bother posting.  Personally, I think sticking with the club through good times and bad is simply part and parcel of being a supporter.  But that is simply my personal opinion.  I've never not enjoyed following the Rovers so I suppose you are right, I'm not in a position to discuss how others might feel.  You make a good point DE and its duly noted.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

Cheston says we shouldn't rely on the owners for money. 

An amazing statement to make. Is he trying to be noble.

Relying on Venkys for money is the ONLY reason for fans to tolerate them.

29 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Stuart, I enjoyed going to Rovers games and I have 2 weekends plan away with Missus. Forest and Wolves away. Clearly you dont like this or dont enjoy the games. If you dont enjoy why attend? 

I agree with your post on the protest and why it doesnt work

My family is important to me and after my missus having Major Brain Surgery over Christmas/New Year time plus once having to go back in with complications. She kept telling me to go to the Football and enjoyed myself. She has since attended a couple of games after her surgery. We have been through alot in the past 12 months but now things are alot better, and we keep positive and focus on the things that matters to us. 

You called me a Superfan. Ive never said I was and I find the term an insult. I am passionate Rovers fan and nothing more. 

Me and Parsonblue have similar views and thats it. Never met him btw. 

You don't have to justify yourself to bitter cretins that keep having a pop at you.

Good health to your partner.

29 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Thanks Stuart for those words. 

She is getting better day by day and stronger. 

Yes. Amen to that. Good luck with it all Chaddy. If Rovers helps, you should go.

Wouldn't help me but we are all different.

48 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Polite way of saying they won't provide it anymore to their own club when it needs it most. Fit and proper ?  Our baby ?  Continuing financial support ? Paying the bills ?

Con jobs.

And yet once more we ask why are they really here?

·They no longer want to fund the club.

·They do not attend games and appear to have little interest.

·They have never had a 'plan' for the club and continue to make mistake after mistake.

·They have lost Millions,the acquisition of Rovers has brought them nothing but ridicule and disdain and has done nothing to promote their others businesses.......

Nothing about their awful tenure makes sense,your just left shrugging your shoulders as you ask - WHY?

9 minutes ago, DE. said:

Honestly Chaddy, I find it bizarre for you or Parson to be espousing the "if you don't enjoy it, why are you going?" line. It's in direct contradiction to things you have both said in the past about supporters sticking by the club through the good times and the bad times. Either you're contradicting yourselves or you're inferring that Stuart isn't a "real" supporter. I imagine it's the former as I don't think either of you are intending any malice, but maybe you both need to reconsider what you're asking here.

I believe Stuart is a passionate person and a Rovers fan. He speaks very passionated about football and other topics like brexit. Nobody can doubt him on that. 

Think Stuart has said he take his kids to the games. So I shouldnt a go tbf. 

1 minute ago, blueboy3333 said:

You don't have to justify yourself to bitter cretins that keep having a pop at you.

Good health to your partner.

I dont like talking about my personal life on here. But I felt it was needed on. 

Thanks

Just now, 47er said:

Yes. Amen to that. Good luck with it all Chaddy. If Rovers helps, you should go.

Wouldn't help me but we are all different.

Thanks. 

Rovers does help as does talking football on here. Take your mind off it. 

Rovers has always been more than just a hobby to me and my family and friends.

May sound a bit twee but the club is like a member of the family. I am completely invested and love Blackburn Rovers.

So I agree with Parson to an extent, that you need to stick with the club through the bad times- we aren't the first and we won't be the last to be burdened with disgraceful owners.

However, I totally disagree with Parson that it is just 'cyclical' and I certainly don't 'enjoy' it and haven't for 6 years.

18 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I have listened to Dunnfc advice on that. so I will be doing so.

I trust Andy Neil's opinion. a very respectable poster

I have said my views on Senior. Me and You disagree on giving him a chance and time. That's fine, we just agree to disagree on this

It's not just  Andy's opinion it is fact as any accountant will tell you 

As for senior open your eyes 

32 minutes ago, Athlete said:

It's not just  Andy's opinion it is fact as any accountant will tell you 

As for senior open your eyes 

This is the most of all things i hate about Venkys, good honest people like Chaddy getting railroaded over and over again.

We've many fans like Chaddy who bleed blue and white, some unsuspecting fans who might not know too much. BUT enough is enough.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

This is the most of all things i hate about Venkys, good honest people like Chaddy getting railroaded over and over again.

We've many fans like Chaddy who bleed blue and white, some unsuspecting fans who might not know too much. BUT enough is enough.

I know plenty who bleed blue and white but haven't been taken in by the likes of Senior 

As for railroading him fans against fans this is exactly what venkys have done brings out a lot of frustration between fellow fans 

Just now, Athlete said:

I know plenty who bleed blue and white but haven't been taken in by the likes of Senior 

As for railroading him fans against fans this is exactly what venkys have done brings out a lot of frustration between fellow fans 

I just hate people being abused like this.

It's like going back to the same woman cheating and beating you time after time saying it will be different after each time.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

I just hate people being abused like this.

It's like going back to the same woman cheating and beating you time after time saying it will be different after each time.

How do you work out he's being abused ? 

The only ones being abused are all of us by venkys and there regime 

5 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I dont like talking about my personal life on here. But I felt it was needed on. 

Thanks

Thanks. 

Rovers does help as does talking football on here. Take your mind off it. 

At the end of the day Chaddy family tops everything.  My Dad introduced me to Rovers, if he were still around and wanted me to attend with him I would.

Goos luck to your Wife - look after her.

Forgettting the last few pages.....very boring and repetitive.

Should we buy a Season-ticket NOW -which Division and whats all this Mortgage nonsense.

Should we buy it slightly later - League 1 or Championship

Should we buy it very late -just to test the 'golden bullshitter' Senior

Should we just not bother -Venkys are messing us about TO vandalising the Rovers into oblivion(spectrum)

Is it time for a Poll.

I am genuinely unable to decide my course of action.

Then wait and see how you feel as the deadline draws nearer. It's all about how YOU feel, not what anyone else tells you. Don't rush out and buy one at the first opportunity. You have plenty of time before the deadline for cheaper tickets. If you feel you'll miss it too much, then get one. If you're really not too bothered, then dont

If you still enjoy it, get a season ticket, if you don't enjoy it, don't get a season ticket. I really don't think that the amount of season tickets sold has any bearing on whether Venky's will still be here in 12 months or not. 

• Backroom
Just now, RV Blue said:

If you still enjoy it, get a season ticket, if you don't enjoy it, don't get a season ticket. I really don't think that the amount of season tickets sold has any bearing on whether Venky's will still be here in 12 months or not. 

Sums it up quite nice haha

However, if Venkys have mortgaged future season ticket monies assuming an 8000 take-up and those season ticket sales don't materialise, there would surely be some consequences?

Worth finding out?

24 minutes ago, 47er said:

However, if Venkys have mortgaged future season ticket monies assuming an 8000 take-up and those season ticket sales don't materialise, there would surely be some consequences?

Worth finding out?

And that 47er is part of the dilemma of their 'early bird' offer(or normal for 95 other Clubs)

More may be known by end of Saturday's match on the state of OUR Club.

But some (a good percentage on Facebook and September's Trust poll) want Venky's out,on the grounds that the Club is not safe in their hands. Might this push them if they got a shock at how low the take-up was?

Mind you 'push' is not a Venky's word is it!

Archived