BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season ticket 2017/18

On 04/04/2017 at 3:01 AM, Suhail Slayer said:

Not likely because it will be spent on paying interest for short term loans.

...........short term loans needed to pay salaries to Pasha, Senior and Cheston so they will stay to continue their work in the destruction of Rovers.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you renewing this morning good luck that is your prerogative.

Whether you renew or not please keep this in mind...the Venkys don't give a TOSS about the Club,the Team or you the Supporter.

What these horrible owners have done to this great Club is unforgivable and personally I refuse to be a willing accomplice to it.

2 hours ago, gumboots said:

I think if you sent renewal packs to lapsed fans as well as current holders, which was what was suggested, the majority would be binned. For all those like Glenn who will come back and buy one, there are others like Tom who will not. Gone are the days when kids waited excitedly for the renewal packs to see what freebie came with it. Even if it was a silly little gift my kids revelled in it. 

I'm not saying don't go if you want to. I just can't see that sending out paper packs would be a good idea. Those who want ST or might want one will find info in the LT  or other places. 

Each person to their own those Gumboots. One of my step kids will be getting one. She cannot wait to get next year. 

I totally agree Glenn comments about having no influence on the owners at all

Personally I think hard copy ST packs should have been sent out or at the very least an early bird flyer. Perhaps one has been?

Not everyone is into social media and I just think that some older ST holders may miss out and end up paying more for something that they were always going to buy.

If that happens to just one person it is still not right.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Each person to their own those Gumboots. One of my step kids will be getting one. She cannot wait to get next year. 

No but going across and sitting in there annual Venkys India AGM in September and halfway through posing questions about brfcs might, especially if there's a number.

once it hits the share price you might see them worry then

17 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

No but going across and sitting in there annual Venkys India AGM in September and halfway through posing questions about brfcs might, especially if there's a number.

once it hits the share price you might see them worry then

Are you going to India then to do this? 

Didnt someone tried to contact other Venkys shareholders and most arent interested in BRFC. one person was but not enough to ask Questions. Is that right?

1 hour ago, LeftPeg said:

Drum Roll Please....

WHO WILL BE THE NUMBER ONE SUPER FAN ??

WHO WILL BE FIRST TO BUY THEIR SEASON TICKET TODAY ??

WHO WILL BE FIRST TO  CHUCK THEIR HARD EARNED CASH INTO THE WONGA COFFERS IN EXCHANGE FOR 23 FREE PASSES

FORM AN ORDERLY QUEUE SUPER FANS

FIRST ONE TO THE ONLINE TILL IS SUPER FAN OF THE YEAR !!!

What a childish post. 

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

You've brain-washed her. Tantamount to child abuse!:D

7 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Well said Glenn.

I'll be renewing, the way things are going every day could be our last. Hopefully enough people will stick with it long enough to ensure that fateful day never happens. 

if you believe that attending can influence results and the owners mismanagement, - then what's happened so far?

On Rovers' Instagram page there is a short video promoting season tickets for next year. The video is about 1 minute long. It starts with Danny Graham scoring against Man Utd in the cup, then shows Jack Walker's statue, and then 40 seconds of it is a series of clips showing Dunny scoring goals and standing on the pitch at Ewood.

Its a very strange promotional video. It seems their sales pitch for season tickets is relying on past glories with Jack Walker and Dunny scoring, and a goal against United in the cup that resulted in a defeat.

I think most people would prefer some sort of idea or blueprint as to how they are going to go about rebuilding this club next season to ensure there is no repeat of this season rather than being reminded of good times they have taken away from us and the current First team coach standing on the pitch. Do they really think people will buy season tickets just because Dunn is on the coaching staff?

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Are you going to India then to do this? 

Didnt someone tried to contact other Venkys shareholders and most arent interested in BRFC. one person was but not enough to ask Questions. Is that right?

I won't be contacting the Venkys il be attending there AGM for shareholders in Venkys India.

thats the plan, I've spoke to an Indian broker about purchasing a holding small enough to get an invite so await costs to come back.

if attainable il put my personal monies into it and have two ex sponsors whom seem interested and may help to fund along with another fan.

there are ways of getting at Venkys, openly and causing damage in there own backyard. Not sure there business associates and joint venture partners would be too pleased if on the wave of this the share price dropped. 

13 minutes ago, JHRover said:

On Rovers' Instagram page there is a short video promoting season tickets for next year. The video is about 1 minute long. It starts with Danny Graham scoring against Man Utd in the cup, then shows Jack Walker's statue, and then 40 seconds of it is a series of clips showing Dunny scoring goals and standing on the pitch at Ewood.

Its a very strange promotional video. It seems their sales pitch for season tickets is relying on past glories with Jack Walker and Dunny scoring, and a goal against United in the cup that resulted in a defeat.

I think most people would prefer some sort of idea or blueprint as to how they are going to go about rebuilding this club next season to ensure there is no repeat of this season rather than being reminded of good times they have taken away from us and the current First team coach standing on the pitch. Do they really think people will buy season tickets just because Dunn is on the coaching staff?

To be fair the alternatives were

a video featuring Snakeoil Salesman Senior upselling timeshares in Syria with every ticket

a 14 hour powerpoint presentation by Chancer Cheston about how many extra cones have been purchased for use by the youth team

or an experimental piece featuring a silent Burnley Bob eating a free lunch whilst wearing a rather splendid FA tie

30 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Havent we heard what the plan and blueprint will be from Mowbray and Senior recently?

• Moderation Lead

Havent we heard what the plan and blueprint will be from Mowbray and Senior recently?

Yep, 'we shouldn't have to rely on our (billionaire allegedly) owners to fund the club'.

Nah, of course we shouldn't rely on them to correct the financial mess they and their associates have caused. Why would we? :blink: :rolleyes:

Chestons job is simply to continue slashing costs whilst keeping the lights on and water coming out the tap. Seniors job is to keep some sort of team on the pitch with whatever Magic Mike allows him under the thumbscrews from the owners.

That's it that's the one and only blue print and anyone thinking there is going to be any different is off their rocker  to be honest.

Maybe I missed it because I listened to the edited version on Radio Lancashire rather than the full session which I don't think has been made available.

All I've heard is that they want to try and stay up and Senior has now started to think about what to do if we go down.

I was hoping more for a target, an aim, a promise that they had learned from the horrific experience of last summer, that if we survive then they will ensure next season isn't a repeat of this or if we do go down then they will be 100% determined to come back at the first opportunity. Instead its just been a few mumbled words about a plan B and budgets and a promise that the Riverside won't be shutting (subject to review when only 5,000 season tickets are sold in July).

Senior has said he has a transfer list 1 for staying up and list 2 if we go down. Senior said he and Mowbray will decide the players we sign. Didnt someone post on here or a facebook group that Senior has 6 players line up to sign here come the summer?

Mowbray has said how he wants us to play long term and he will do this in the summer. 

But that is just the outline of a plan. Guess we find out more at the end of the season. 

Don't worry.

Cheston has a plan not only 7% this season of revenue being swollowed by interest before a penny of repayment but next season after more losses of income and confirmation more loans will be used will be like 10-12 percent before a penny of repayment.

slowly without mass strike out of fans contracting its financial capabilities to meet further liabilities with little movement and willing to invest from directors, death occurs when creditors start not getting paid and even these various institutions which Cheston could not name refuse to lend without assets held as security or not at all.

Senior has said he has a transfer list 1 for staying up and list 2 if we go down. Senior said he and Mowbray will decide the players we sign. Didnt someone post on here or a facebook group that Senior has 6 players line up to sign here come the summer?

Mowbray has said how he wants us to play long term and he will do this in the summer. 

But that is just the outline of a plan. Guess we find out more at the end of the season. 

Given Mowbray has only been here 28 days and supposedly has a say in targets do you not think the a and b list comment what senior came out with prior to the appointment of tiny is horse @#/??

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Given Mowbray has only been here 28 days and supposedly has a say in targets do you not think the a and b list comment what senior came out with prior to the appointment of tiny is horse @#/??

No cos Senior did say at the forum that Mowbray will have say. Lists can be change and adapt depending on a number.of factors. 

17 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Yes the blueprint is sell any decent players left. Bring in loans. Sack the manager when the heat is on venkys...GOOD PLAN!!!

Archived