BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venkys don't matter anymore. It's all about the FA.

Of course I would prefer Venkys to leave immediately, but it just doesn't matter anymore. The narrative, even if everyone agrees with us that Venkys destroyed us, would be "Oh well, tough luck. Man City and Leicester got good foreign owners; you got bad ones, that's just the way the cookie crumbles. Shame really, but that's football, onward to next season!"

No. What the FA have allowed has nothing to do with football in any way shape or form. This is not a sport anymore, this is not sporting integrity. The "football" league is not about football anymore, it is a blind throw of the dice by corrupt businessmen who don't give the slightest toss about the supporters or anyone involved with the clubs they own. Yes the argument "money is corrupting football" has been sung since time immemorial, but this is different. The FA have engineered the destruction of our club, and their one and only defense is "well, sorry, Venkys passed the 'fit and proper' test.' If Venkys can pass a fit and proper test for ownership, then water is fire and night is day.

I am crushed beyond the telling of it, I mean I don't even know what to say anymore. But it just seems that continuing the fight against Venkys is treating a papercut compared to the bullet hole in the head that is the FA.

it's been done to death, but why would the FA not wonder why a sale price of £23 Million plus the debt, at the time was suspicious? Given that Phil Jones was sold for £17 million in quick time and plenty followed, it was like printing money. The premier league money and the parachute money was guaranteed for 5 years too, so no gamble taken by the owners. The balance sheet still shows the purchase price and the debt, when that lot turned up and we are supposedly £120 million in debt to them. Well really?

Nothing whatsoever to do with the FA. They are only responsible for trying to ensure potential owners could theoretically be adequate. Its not their fault if owners subsequently turn out to be dog **** and its not their responsibility to run individual clubs for them. its entirely the responsibility of the previous owners to exercise their best judgement when selling.

Step forward the Walker Trust. Jack would be ashamed of you.

• Backroom
Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Nothing whatsoever to do with the FA. They are only responsible for trying to ensure potential owners could theoretically be adequate. Its not their fault if owners subsequently turn out to be dog **** and its not their responsibility to run individual clubs for them. its entirely the responsibility of the previous owners to exercise their best judgement when selling.

Step forward the Walker Trust. Jack would be ashamed of you.

Considering Venky's broke third-party involvement rules at the time of the takeover, of course it's to do with the FA. The fact it was swept under the carpet because the FA were in bed with Kentaro is something all football fans should be concerned with, not just Rovers.

Venky @#/?s scum feckers arseholes need to sell this club immediately. They werent interested when we were a premier league club, so imagine how they will be with us as a league one club.

3 hours ago, rhodie said:

A lot of detail in there, some seriously astonishing tales of how utterly clueless "The Owd Hag" is (to quote a former poster) and how she should be no where near a football club.

Although it kind of paints w@nkys out to be innocent. 

Just now, davulsukur said:

A lot of detail in there, some seriously astonishing tales of how utterly clueless "The Owd Hag" is (to quote a former poster) and how she should be no where near a football club.

Although it kind of paints w@nkys out to be innocent. 

Not innocent, I would say fecking ignorant. The more I learn from articles like these, the more I`m thinking we are just a tax write off.

Archived