BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Owners Statement

Just now, Stuart said:

You can imagine the conversation:

"The fans and press are expecting a statement from the family. What would you like me to tell them?"

"Write something for us. We are not going to sell. Nothing has changed. Make it sound better than that of course."

Plus, at least mutual consent is out of the window. They want him to stay so if he goes it's because he has resigned as well.

TM can go to India and ask them to back up their statement that they will back him.

"Sorry Tony, what statement have we made?"

If I was TM I wouldn't go anywhere near the place, he might just disappear on that long taxi ride back to the airport, save them having to pay him off.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dunnfc said:

We can't afford Graham's 26k a week wages or we will be embargoed so a club will offer to take him for nothing in return we get him of the wages bill. Same for mulgrew, Bennett etc.

do some research and examine how we will have to comply pal 

Well I have look at the rules actually but you just keep talking down to me. 

Does Graham's contract has a wage drop relegation clause in the contract since you seem to know what in his contract

Just now, Irishrover213 said:

Was at the game Chaddy so didn't hear the interview. Saw graham been interviewed.  I really hope they doffer but I'd be fearful they could be off loaded 

Said to a fan after yesterday game

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Does Graham's contract has a wage drop relegation clause in the contract since you seem to know what in his contract

Did they ? I hope they are but I wouldn't hold my breath. 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

You said hes on 20k (and Wards on 12k) in another thread, how do you know that?

16 minutes ago, arbitro said:

At least they're not confused by this relegation.

They won't stop until the club is finished. I like Mowbray but if he has any sense he will be straight out of the door.

I wouldn't speak too soon. Blings numpty of a brother will likely be lined up for sky sports or the like soon to convey his confusion once again.

Statement is yet another in an endless line of insults at us.

16 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I'm not quite sure why you are arguing with him.

Whatever Graham is on it'll be much more than a League 1 player. And if you can somehow remember what has happened over the past 7 years then you must be able to simply compute that very soon our player level will be League 2 standard. There's nothing to suggest that the pattern is changing.

This is why the decline continues, we keep replacing players of the league we are in with lower league players.

Just so everyone is clear, the average wage for a league 1 player is 70k p/a. That is just under 1.5k per week. 

Now, you can include some kids in that. So let's speculate, and say the average senior player is 4 times that - 6k per week. 

Danny Graham is on 26k a week. Now unless he is taking a 80% wage cut for relegation, he isn't staying. 

Thats not even considering that we would have ten times the debt of any other club in league 1. 

Just now, J*B said:

Just so everyone is clear, the average wage for a league 1 player is 70k p/a. That is just under 1.5k per week. 

Now, you can include some kids in that. So let's speculate, and say the average senior player is 4 times that - 6k per week. 

Danny Graham is on 26k a week. Now unless he is taking a 80% wage cut for relegation, he isn't staying. 

Thats not even considering that we would have ten times the debt of any other club in league 1. 

Where is that average L1 figure from?

Just now, J*B said:

Chaddy. Take your time and read this a few times. Reality needs to dawn, otherwise you'll be fked when it finally hits you.

There is no resurrection while these ..... remain. 

Their only hope was the Seneca offer. Another won't be coming for years and years.

Just now, Stuart said:

Cheers. Whenever I've looked it has been much more.

It potentially could be when transfers are reported. Often they include appearance bonus, goal bonus, clean sheet bonus and things like NI contribution. But the reality is Graham is on 26k BASIC. So it's fair to compare in this case. 

Just now, J*B said:

In the Championship it's £7kpw according to that chart. I doubt Danny Graham is on £26k pw.

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

In the Championship it's £7kpw according to that chart. I doubt Danny Graham is on £26k pw.

We are paying over 100% on turnover in wages alone. Consider Preston, Burnley etc who have wage caps. Danny Graham is on 26k a week from numerous sources. Now factor in that as with all contracts, he is entitled to that amount for the full length of his contract UNLESS he hands in a transfer request. The liability on his contract alone is massive. 

Archived