SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fleetwood

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, JAL said:

Cheers !

Theres a piece of play from the Fleetwood fans video where Nyambe has a free header and directs it straight to a Fleetwood player in midfield ee-aww. Let's hope the lad can improve as he needs to.

Hahaha I love you JAL. Funniest poster on this board by far :lol: 

13 hours ago, JAL said:

Cheers !

Theres a piece of play from the Fleetwood fans video where Nyambe has a free header and directs it straight to a Fleetwood player in midfield ee-aww. Let's hope the lad can improve as he needs to.

You must be exhausted. What time did you get to bed at after trawling through the hours of Fleetwood fan footage? 

20 hours ago, Butty said:
11 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

You must be exhausted. What time did you get to bed at after trawling through the hours of Fleetwood fan footage? 

Just looking for positives ?

22 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

• Backroom
1 minute ago, JAL said:

Where's the positive contributions from Nyambe if these are the highlights.

I understand you hate him for some reason, but open your eyes. He has actually played WELL since around Boxing Day.

That doesn't mean he's exceptional. We could do better, but he has been a solid 7/10 for several games now.

On 23/01/2018 at 22:04, Mike E said:

I understand you hate him for some reason, but open your eyes. He has actually played WELL since around Boxing Day.

That doesn't mean he's exceptional. We could do better, but he has been a solid 7/10 for several games now.

No hate, let's get this right. Just let him get on with it agree with what you say Mike E just don't want to read the local rag reporter making unjustified comments that hes man of the match when there's nothing to back the claim. 

For me let him get on with it quietly, bold claims making him into something he isn't need to be challenged.

15 minutes ago, JAL said:

Where's the positive contributions from Nyambe if these are the highlights.

First, JAL, you need to understand what a positive contribution is. :)

15 hours ago, JAL said:

No hate, let's get this right. Just let him get on with it agree with what you say Mike E just don't want to read the local rag reporter making unjustified comments that hes man of the match when there's nothing to back the claim. 

For me let him get on with it quietly, bold claims making him into something he isn't need to be quashed, challenged.

Would you notice if he did improve? 

2 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

How would you notice, if he were to improve?

What would you see?

Apart from changing “he” to “you”

That’s almost word for word what my physiotherapist asked when I started treatment three months ago.

I now understand what a very relevant question it is. 

On 23/01/2018 at 22:17, OnePhilT said:

First, JAL, you need to understand what a positive contribution is. :)

It's certainly not heading the ball to an opponent PhilT. that's for sure or is it in your book.

Go on then PhilT must admit I'm going off two short videos of the game but please do share with us Ryan Nyambe's positive contributions during the Fleetwood game.

Is the local journalist deliberately misleading the public by saying Ryan Nyambe was Mom. 

Just now, JAL said:

It's certainly not heading the ball to an opponent PhilT. that's for sure or is it in your book.

Go on then PhilT must admit I'm going off two short videos of the game but please do share with us Ryan Nyambe's positive contributions during the Fleetwood game.

Is the local journalist deliberately misleading the public by giving his opinion that Ryan Nyambe was Mom. 

• Moderation Lead
18 hours ago, JAL said:

Is the local journalist deliberately misleading the public by saying Ryan Nyambe was Mom. 

Interesting that Charlie Mulgrew made the mistake that led to Fleetwood's goal and no mention of him?

Nyambe is 20 years old, improving all the time and most importantly growing in confidence. He needs our support and encouragement, not our lambasting.

• Moderation Lead
15 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Williams was equally to blame.

I've heard that from elsewhere as well tbh, unfortunately the highlights on 'goal rush' didn't feature Williams' involvement.

Just now, K-Hod said:

I've heard that from elsewhere as well tbh, unfortunately the highlights on 'goal rush' didn't feature Williams' involvement.

Mowbray blamed all three. He said Williams pass to Mulgrew was too hard, Mulgrew's not hard enough and Raya was in no-mans land. Apart from that he was happy!

7 hours ago, K-Hod said:

Interesting that Charlie Mulgrew made the mistake that led to Fleetwood's goal and no mention of him?

I saw @JAL's reply and started writing out something similar before realising that he has such a whopping reason of his own to hate Nyambe, that there is absolutely no point in trying to change his mind. Let him be.

Balanced view from me: Nyambe has been steady enough without being outstanding, until the last month or so, where has has been outstanding. But who cares about that, when you care more about who his agent is?

Archived