BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fleetwood

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Team spirit has been there all season and Rovers have tweeted a pic that show their team spirit the players have. 

Mowbray has shown why I backed him completely after some fans wanted a change. Mowbray has rebuild the club playing squad and got fans being proud of the players, Manager and club again. There is a real buzz around the club again

More insults yet again. 

U love a good - I TOLD YOU SO 

Lets not forget you backed coyle too. 

Wind it in

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Wind it in

You wanted Mowbray sacked saying we'd finish mid table if he remained in charge, so Chaddy was right, you embarrassed yourself. 

Just now, Gav said:

You wanted Mowbray sacked saying we'd finish mid table if he remained in charge, so Chaddy was right, you embarrassed yourself. 

Chaddy was also right to back Coyle?

Always someone here wants to fight.

Plenty of us (not just me) were rightfully concerned with early results.

i will go on record right now GAV as this is what you want.

I was wrong, TM despite some early season wobbles has a plan for this football club and I admit i was wrong in a slight hastiness in my feelings. This club NEEDS to be promoted and this season Tony has shown a planning that has not been seen for some time.   I believe in Tony and the work he is doing. 

Is that good enough for you or would you ilke a bj?

16 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Wind it in

I never backed Coyle at all(give him a chance to prove me wrong but never backed) but I wanted a plan in place that if we sacked him then we appointed this manager. Senior picked Mowbray as Coyle replacement and what a great job Mowbray as done so far in building a team the fans are proud off and getting the fans enjoying football. 

Just now, JacknOry said:

Chaddy was also right to back Coyle?

Always someone here wants to fight.

Plenty of us (not just me) were rightfully concerned with early results.

i will go on record right now GAV as this is what you want.

I was wrong, TM despite some early season wobbles has a plan for this football club and I admit i was wrong in a slight hastiness in my feelings. This club NEEDS to be promoted and this season Tony has shown a planning that has not been seen for some time.   I believe in Tony and the work he is doing. 

Is that good enough for you or would you ilke a bj?

I agree with You that Mowbray is putting in a structure in place at the club thst we havent seen since Mark Hughes manager days. 

The last sentence is totally uncalled for

Lol Chaddy - we love you because of your undoubted positiveness and backing of managers.,

You did not want Coyle in but as soon as he was announced - you was his biggest fan,

Anyway end this - i'm not going yo spoil a great weekend arguing with 'I told you so merchants.

i admitted I acted hastily with my thoughts and considering 60% felt the same at the time - its hardly like i was the only one. 

The difference is - i can admit and hold my hands up - something you have never done. 

Should have killed the game in the first half, fell to pieces after the goal with a rare mistake by Mulgrew and a lack of bravery by Raya, great goal by Smallwood.

Do feel we are imbalanaced in our attacking players, Dack and Graham are the best 2, beyond that, Payne is a number 10 (maybe could be used wide at a push), Armstrong is not a winger and you can tell, Samuel isnt a winger (or very good), Conways legs have gone and he always comes inside, we need a winger like Chapman who will hug the touchline, Bennett is better in the middle.

Dack is brilliant and Nyambe has done superbly in the last month. No idea where this form has come from.

7 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Lol Chaddy - we love you because of your undoubted positiveness and backing of managers.,

You did not want Coyle in but as soon as he was announced - you was his biggest fan,

Anyway end this - i'm not going yo spoil a great weekend arguing with 'I told you so merchants.

i admitted I acted hastily with my thoughts and considering 60% felt the same at the time - its hardly like i was the only one. 

The difference is - i can admit and hold my hands up - something you have never done. 

I don't think at the time we were wrong to doubt Mowbray as results and performances were not what we expected or hoped for. Fortunately, and I always hoped it would prove to be so, he turned it round and results, if not always performances, have improved enormously.  I'm delighted it's happened but I'm not embarrassed that at that point in the season I thought we might need to change. I'm not an expert, just a fan. 

6 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Should have killed the game in the first half, fell to pieces after the goal with a rare mistake by Mulgrew and a lack of bravery by Raya, great goal by Smallwood.

Do feel we are imbalanaced in our attacking players, Dack and Graham are the best 2, beyond that, Payne is a number 10 (maybe could be used wide at a push), Armstrong is not a winger and you can tell, Samuel isnt a winger (or very good), Conways legs have gone and he always comes inside, we need a winger like Chapman who will hug the touchline, Bennett is better in the middle.

Dack is brilliant and Nyambe has done superbly in the last month. No idea where this form has come from.

What other 1st half chances did we have? 

On the imbalanced in our attacking players? Didnt Jack Payne play wide right? Do he hug the touchline or played further inside? Good cutback pass for Smallwood's goal?

Didnt Samuel have a good 1st half today? 

Just now, gumboots said:

I don't think at the time we were wrong to doubt Mowbray as results and performances were not what we expected or hoped for. Fortunately, and I always hoped it would prove to be so, he turned it round and results, if not always performances, have improved enormously.  I'm delighted it's happened but I'm not embarrassed that at that point in the season I thought we might need to change. I'm not an expert, just a fan. 

Spot on 

Am i embarrassed or regret my thoughts back then? no way!

Happy to be proved wron and am enjoying the journey. COYB

19 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I like you thought Payne was a 10 but when he came on today he looks like he can play the wing and be effective

Armstrong I'm less sure about. From what I've seen hes more of a finisher than creative player. With Dack and Graham definite starters I'm not sure how many starts he'll get.

Samuel for all his detractors has looked decent on the right. He beats his man a lot and offers an aerial option, just a shame his crossing is poor.

On balance today I would say Conway is the one who looks like he could lose his spot. Id put Payne in there and leave Armstrong on the bench.

7 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

What other 1st half chances did we have? 

On the imbalanced in our attacking players? Didnt Jack Payne play wide right? Do he hug the touchline or played further inside? Good cutback pass for Smallwood's goal?

Didnt Samuel have a good 1st half today? 

Samuel missed a very good chance, Grahams header was saved, Dack goal offside, Williams hit the bar.

Payne played wide right which can work but always comes inside. But bar Chapman, we might have alot of attacking players but they are all similar/want to be in the centre.

Armstrong should be back up to Graham as hes not a winger either, I can see Payne wide but if hes wide right, our next signing should be a pacy winger to play on the left. We do have an impressive set of attacking players but need a bit of genuine width for balance.

Not really. Should be 3rd or 4th choice striker, certainly not a winger.

Just now, joey_big_nose said:

I like you thought Payne was a 10 but when he came on today he looks like he can play the wing and be effective

Armstrong I'm less sure about. From what I've seen hes more of a finisher than creative player. With Dack and Graham definite starters I'm not sure how many starts he'll get.

Samuel for all his detractors has looked decent on the right. He beats his man a lot and offers an aerial option, just a shame his crossing is poor.

On balance today I would say Conway is the one who looks like he could lose his spot. Id put Payne in there and leave Armstrong on the bench.

Sadly, Conway's legs have gone. He was a good signing but he just can't do it anymore.

5 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Samuel missed a very good chance, Grahams header was saved, Dack goal offside, Williams hit the bar.

Payne played wide right which can work but always comes inside. But bar Chapman, we might have alot of attacking players but they are all similar/want to be in the centre.

Armstrong should be back up to Graham as hes not a winger either, I can see Payne wide but if hes wide right, our next signing should be a pacy winger to play on the left. We do have an impressive set of attacking players but need a bit of genuine width for balance.

Not really. Should be 3rd or 4th choice striker, certainly not a winger.

I have no problems with Payne playing wide right and cutting in as the full backs can provide the width. 

On a pacey left winger suggestion? Depends who is available and does the player fit within the budget. 

I'm very happy with our squad so far. If we cant find a pacey winger then fine. Would like one and closer to the end of transfer window more players come available so expect one in. 

41 minutes ago, gumboots said:

Credit to TM and the team behind him. Think we could go on to win this league now,

• Backroom
1 hour ago, gumboots said:

Absolutely, the manager and players deserved to come under pressure earlier in the season, if we just were to accept mediocrity then we'd never improve.

Thankfully thus far they have gone on to prove the doubters wrong - long may it continue 

Archived