BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 2018-19

17 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

You’re not special, just another club, but luckily a club situated in a big city with a big catchment area.

And supporters clubs all over the World. 

Blackpool,Preston and Lancaster branches alone are massive. 

South Wales likewise. 200 Norway Whites over just before Christmas.

50+ Irish flew in yesterday.

AIK (Sweden) and Lazio lads visit us for a social at least once a season. Lazio are due when we play Millwall. AIK came against Forest.

Yes very lucky being in Leeds. Fantastic vibrant City with everything you need. Even a legal red light zone though the fair on offer is poor. Winstons is a better shout for those ITK.

Edited by CP Company Lad

1 hour ago, CP Company Lad said:

No great shakes in my opinion. As Charlie Nicholas said it goes on all the time. Bit of imagination for me. Its all about results and Bielsa is delivering. 

I

So results mean everything - no matter how you get them ?

How would you like it if Derby had been spying on you - and they had won ? 

Edited by jim mk2

It will be interesting to see what approach the football authorities take in SpyFoot with the club who are/were at the forefront of ripping the Championship and hence the EFL apart.

Is there any actual rule against clubs 'spying' or is it just some sort of Gentleman's agreement?, if the latter this would absolve Bielsa, the club and their fans surely.

48 minutes ago, CP Company Lad said:

AIK (Sweden) and Lazio lads visit us for a social at least once a season. Lazio are due when we play Millwall. AIK came against Forest.

Yes very lucky being in Leeds. Fantastic vibrant City with everything you need. Even a legal red light zone though the fair on offer is poor. Winstons is a better shout for those ITK.

Rovers have fans branches all over the world.

Always thought Leeds was a bit of dump. Sheffied is better.

You're not special and you're only on here because you're winning

1 minute ago, jim mk2 said:

So results mean everything - no matter how you get them ?

How would you like it if Derby had been spying on you - and they had won ? 

Fact is that Leeds have been a lowlife club since the Revie era put cheating into their DNA.

Anyone in doubt go to youtube and search Sprake, Leeds, Revie.

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

Fact is that Leeds have been a lowlife club since the Revie era put cheating into their DNA.

I loved that Leeds team to be honest. Wonderful players but tainted by Revie.

And then he became England manager............

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

And their fans adopt a 'no one likes us we don't care' mentality in believing the world is against them. All the bandwagon jumpers will be back talking about how they won in the San Siro and they were pseudo Champions of Europe.

22 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

I loved that Leeds team to be honest. Wonderful players but tainted by Revie.

And then he became England manager............

They were good to watch, dirtier than most at a time all teams had some hard men Leeds just had a lot who were also fine footballers.

I never forgave Hunter when playing for England for missing that tackle out the wing that preceded a Polish goal, greatly aided it must be said to a pathetic attempt to save by Shilton.

Revie - Until doing a runner dressed as an Arab, lol

Edited by AllRoverAsia

45 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

They did. 

Leeds play some really good football at times.

That lad Clarke looked superb.

Its an amazing transformation from the same group of players. The work rate is incredible. Pablo Hendandez and Kalvin Phillips have been immense. Cooper is like a new player. Douglas has been a bit of a let down after arriving with such a reputation.

Clarke is a real talent and fully expect him to have a big impact over the next few months. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Rovers have fans branches all over the world.

Always thought Leeds was a bit of dump. Sheffied is better.

You're not special and you're only on here because you're winning

Leeds is a dump Jim ? In what respect ? Granted East and South Leeds are basically just huge sprawling council estates with gates on the doors and windows and crime is high but the city centre is absolutely thriving these days. A magnet for visitors from all over. Fantastic shops,pubs bars and clubs,fine dining,live events in arenas and theatres. Museums and galleries.Top class hotels.Far from a dump in all fairness.

I dip in and out on here. Not one to gloat. Nothing is won in January.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

It will be interesting to see what approach the football authorities take in SpyFoot with the club who are/were at the forefront of ripping the Championship and hence the EFL apart.

Is there any actual rule against clubs 'spying' or is it just some sort of Gentleman's agreement?, if the latter this would absolve Bielsa, the club and their fans surely.

No rule about spying apparently. Its a results driven industry and i applaud Marcelo for upsetting Derby and Fat Frank. Face like a wet weekend last night didn't he. Bit rich him crying about it. Im sure his ex wife cried a time or two after one of her regular slaps off him.

5 minutes ago, CP Company Lad said:

Leeds is a dump Jim ? In what respect ? Granted East and South Leeds are basically just huge sprawling council estates with gates on the doors and windows and crime is high but the city centre is absolutely thriving these days. A magnet for visitors from all over. Fantastic shops,pubs bars and clubs,fine dining,live events in arenas and theatres. Museums and galleries.Top class hotels.Far from a dump in all fairness.

I dip in and out on here. Not one to gloat. Nothing is won in January.

City centre is quite nice to be fair - but my god the homeless problem is massive. Much worse than Manchester for example.

• Backroom
2 hours ago, CP Company Lad said:

Yes we arent a loved club but so be it. The Times ran a survey a couple of years back and Leeds United AFC came out on top of the most disliked/hated club/set of fans in the country. 

Congrats! You sound so proud too.

Well done you lot. ?

We get more more because we are always on the box due to viewing figures and people tune in waiting for us to fall apart again. 

They won't be waiting long. We're in the 2nd half of season now, where your boys lose their bottle big-time. 

It's like groundhog day. Yet for some reason you're all thinking this time will be "different". 

Good luck with that! You're like a partner in an abusive relationship. Always hoping for the best, but ultimately ending up a bloody,  crumpled heap at the bottom of the stairs each time. Whilst meekly mumbling "I thought you'd changed!"

Let's see if u have the balls to come on here in a few months , once you've slid down to being your usual "also rans".

I highly doubt we'll  hear from u again then. 

18 hours ago, JHRover said:

I noticed that Simon Ireland who has been appointed Forest caretaker manager and was assistant to Karanka made 1 appearance for Rovers in 1993. Anyone remember him?

We signed him not long after he ripped us apart at Ewood in the 2nd leg. Kenny came up with the 'if you can't beat 'em, sign em' comment after he arrived. I was at the home leg and just remember him being very quick. 

I get nostalgic for terracing when I see videos like that. Good times!

And how good was that Shearer fella.....

Edited by blueboy3333

34 minutes ago, CP Company Lad said:

No rule about spying apparently. Its a results driven industry and i applaud Marcelo for upsetting Derby and Fat Frank. Face like a wet weekend last night didn't he. Bit rich him crying about it. Im sure his ex wife cried a time or two after one of her regular slaps off him.

The Leeds owner has apologised to the Derby owner Mel Morris for what Bielsa did. And he is going to remind Bielsa and his staff about his responsibility to 'remind them of the integrity and honesty which are the foundations that Leeds is built on'.

I think it's damage limitation from an owner who fears serious repercussions.

Financing our promotion push ? Bamford aside who has hardly kicked a ball its the same squad as last season and we havent spent a penny ?

We get more more because we are always on the box due to viewing figures and people tune in waiting for us to fall apart again. People wont tune in to watch middle of the road also rans playing bottom of the lane never rans.

Goodness me, I can't tell if it's delusion or lack of comprehension. 

1) Each time you are on Sky you get more money. Whether you spend that on buying players or wages/running costs is immaterial, it has still given you a huge advantage. 

Think about it, if a work colleague got an extra say, £5K, than you for the same job and work, you wouldn't say it was fair. Nor would you accept it if their response was we're not going on expensive holidays...

2) Leeds are on more than other clubs even when they are middle of the road also rans. It's been going on for years regardless of how well or badly you are doing. But hey, nothing like being selective with the stats. 

3 hours ago, CP Company Lad said:

No great shakes in my opinion. As Charlie Nicholas said it goes on all the time. Bit of imagination for me. Its all about results and Bielsa is delivering. 

I think the performance last night showed the impact the nonsense has had on us ? Water off a ducks back.

Yes we arent a loved club but so be it. The Times ran a survey a couple of years back and Leeds United AFC came out on top of the most disliked/hated club/set of fans in the country. Never dull following Leeds but rather that than some tin pot outfit only playing at it and making up the numbers.

Again not sure if it's lack of comprehension or delusion. 

1) If you have to break into somewhere, somewhere you are not meant to be, that generally tells you that it's wrong. Trespass for starters. If it's all ok, why didn't he go through the main entrance? You honestly think it's not wrong? 

2) Your precious club have apologized. They think it's wrong. Square that one away. 

3) It's all about results and that makes everything ok? Is that really what you are saying? Injuring other team's players? Offering bungs? Using performance enhancing drugs? Admittedly all a bit more excessive things but would you be happy with this all happening to your team?  

Of course the FA will do FA about it, maybe a politely worded letter asking Leeds not to bring attention to their lack of authority. Shame really as this sort of things should be punished heavily. 

As for your final paragraph is that glory hunting? Saying it's stupid to support "tin pot" outfits like I don't know Burton, Accy Stanley etc. smaller clubs. Congratulations on looking down at supporters of smaller clubs - which arguably shows more loyalty then supporting someone who wins all the time - and are part of the very fabric of the game. You're implying only big clubs matter. And you wonder why you are disliked... 

Oh, and in case you're still struggling. It's not because you are a big club (last trophy? Last in the Premier League? Crowds?) Nor because of your raging success, dominating British football. 

31 minutes ago, arbitro said:

The Leeds owner has apologised to the Derby owner Mel Morris for what Bielsa did. And he is going to remind Bielsa and his staff about his responsibility to 'remind them of the integrity and honesty which are the foundations that Leeds is built on'.

I think it's damage limitation from an owner who fears serious repercussions.

If Leeds go up or if they don't they will remain a club who have never won the PL and never will, just like their Yorkshire neighbours the Dingles, with whom they share their sheep.