BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

24 minutes ago, superniko said:

2/3 going our way now. 

Sheffield United to pip Bournemouth to 2nd in my eyes (unless Rovers somehow dent their run midweek)

Fulham, Sheff United and Bournemouth are in, fight for the other 3 spots in my eyes. 

The Blades are certainly on a good run but other teams have been at various points too, including us. 

9 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

The Blades are certainly on a good run but other teams have been at various points too, including us. 

True - but they are a top 3 squad for sure and that bad start has held them back. 
A victory against us midweek and they have a better PPG than us, and I know who I’d fancy to finish higher with the remaining 13 or so matches.  

They also seem to have an abundance of home matches left (9 of their 15)

Edited by superniko

14 minutes ago, superniko said:

True - but they are a top 3 squad for sure and that bad start has held them back. 
A victory against us midweek and they have a better PPG than us, and I know who I’d fancy to finish higher with the remaining 13 or so matches.  

They also seem to have an abundance of home matches left (9 of their 15)

And yet we battered them at Ewood!?

Just now, superniko said:

Only lost once since 

At the end of the day there’s little to choose between any of the top half, with the possible exception of Fulham. We’ve beaten most of them and beaten them well at times so we shouldn’t fear anyone.
we could have done with playing (and winning) today though. 
Boro and QPR slipping up today so far - it will be swings and roundabouts all the way till May now.  

• Like 2

• Backroom
11 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

WBA dropping like a stone,4 defeats in last 5 games.We know the only game they didnt lose lately.

Tbf if we actually had anybody in the team who could score a goal we would have beaten them soundly as well. They were absolutely terrible.

Full time scores 

Bristol City 2-1 Boro

Luton 2-0 WVBA

QPR 1-1 Hull 

Sheffield United 4 nil Swansea

Stoke 2-2 Birmingham

QPR still 4th, Huddersfield 5th and Sheffield United 6th. Rovers Still 3rd. 

Outside the top 6, Boro are 7th, Luton 8th, Forest 9th, Coventry 10th, WBA 11th, Preston 12th

Edited by chaddyrovers

• Backroom

Overall another solid set of results for us today. Fulham lose, Boro lose, WBA lose (now overtaken by Luton & Coventry), QPR drop points. Sheff Utd picked up a win but can't expect every single result to go our way. 

• Like 2

• Backroom
1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

rooney doing an absolutely fabulous job at derby,wave tony goodbye at the end of season and get rooney in,you may not like him but if he gets results who cares(i did`nt much care for mark hughes but he did a great job here)

Rooney has done enough now to ensure his next job will be a premier league one, not solely on merit but that along with his playing career will make sure of it