BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

14 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

I still don’t think Hudds are all that. They seem a little like us pr-Christmas in that they’re winning a lot of tight games (tonight aside). I reckon they’ll hit a rocky patch soon.

Check their next 4!

1 minute ago, Hasta said:

This league table is going to look pretty grim at 5pm.

It will have snook up on a lot of Rovers fans and potentially players that couldn’t see that our spell in second place was mostly due to us playing more games than our direct rivals. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, J*B said:

It will have snook up on a lot of Rovers fans and potentially players that couldn’t see that our spell in second place was mostly due to us playing more games than our direct rivals. 

The gap down to 7th wasn’t though. Even with the games in hand against us we had a buffer. That buffer will be gone by 5pm regardless of what results happen in the Boro and QPR games.

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 1

What we do in our final games will decide whether we make the play offs. I've no doubt that the teams around us will drop points but we need to be on top form from here till the end of the season.

With no one to score goals or at least keep the opposition busy I think we're going to struggle to win even our "easy" games.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, booth said:

What we do in our final games will decide whether we make the play offs. I've no doubt that the teams around us will drop points but we need to be on top form from here till the end of the season.

With no one to score goals or at least keep the opposition busy I think we're going to struggle to win even our "easy" games.

We are so reliant in these next three matches of:

- Nobody dropping a clanger at the back (we dropped two today). If the opposition get just 1, then we’re not winning, as we barely have A goal in us, let alone 2.

- Somebody stepping up to score a goal each match. We haven’t scored from open play in 7, and have scored 3 in 11. Barely creating any chances either.

I would say even 7 points is extremely optimistic on current evidence.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Bristol City are so terrible - down 2-0 at home to Birmingham. If we don’t beat them next Saturday then we don’t deserve to get top six.

So should we rule Boro out of top 6 contention as they lost to Bristol a cpl of weeks ago?

At 3pm today         At 5pm today    
  Team P GD Pts     Team P GD Pts
1 Fulham 34 55 73   1 Fulham 34 55 73
2 Huddersfield 36 13 62   2 Huddersfield 36 13 62

3 Bournemouth 31 24 61   3 Bournemouth 32 23 61
4 Blackburn 35 10 57   4 Blackburn 35 10 57
5 QPR 34 10 56   5 QPR 35 9 56
6 Sheff Utd 34 10 54   6 Middlesbrough 34 10 55

7 Luton 33 9 54   7 Sheff Utd 34 10 54
8 Nottm Forest 34 12 52   8 Luton 34 7 54
9 Middlesbrough 33 8 52   9 Nottm Forest 34 12 52
10 Coventry 33 5 51   10 Millwall 34 3 52

12 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Cracking goal.

Parker red card.

Adam Smith, already subbed, red carded.

6 mins extra time.

Mr Parker has a gutter vocabulary, worse than mine 😉

what suspension do you get for being sent off when you are not on the pitch?