BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

1 hour ago, roverandout said:

Thanks for the kind messages. He died this afternoon.  He knew we all loved him

So sorry to hear your sad news.

Someone once said to me "grief shared is halved, joy shared is doubled".  Found this so true over the years.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, roverandout said:

Boring game I watched at the hospital.  BTW my dad is in his last days. He's been sleeping for 5 days straight.  I miss talking to him. He's on oxygen.  Love you dad

1 hour ago, roverandout said:

Glad you were with him at the time. I wasn't with my dad when he died and I've regretted it ever since. When my mum passed away someone said to me, "There's a time for living and a time for dying". that consoled me at the time. We all have to go sooner or later. Take care, Roverandout. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bazza said:

Glad you were with him at the time. I wasn't with my dad when he died and I've regretted it ever since. When my mum passed away someone said to me, "There's a time for living and a time for dying". that consoled me at the time. We all have to go sooner or later. Take care, Roverandout. 

Thanks bazza. I was with him 2 days straight but was at home when he passed. My brother was there to hold his hand 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, roverandout said:

Sincere condolences on your loss roverandout. The next few days will be tough but try and be strong for the rest of your family.

RIP roverandout's Dad.

• Like 4