BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

36 minutes ago, roverandout said:

What's more important playing for England or a life threatening appendix?

This literally could not have been more sarcastic πŸ˜‚ yet still assumed and taken as you genuinely advocating risking your health for a football match. Bet you wish you hadn't have bothered!

• Like 1

2 good goals but Ukraine were solid until we scored. Started well but England's quality comes to the fore eventually.Β 

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

This literally could not have been more sarcastic πŸ˜‚ yet still assumed and taken as you genuinely advocating risking your health for a football match. Bet you wish you hadn't have bothered!

Maybe look at his original post about Foden being out. I don't think he knew why he was out injured before posting on here.Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

I've kind of given up with him

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

2 good goals but Ukraine were solid until we scored. Started well but England's quality comes to the fore eventually.Β 

Maybe look at his original post about Foden being out. I don't think he knew why he was out injured before posting on here.Β 

Yes I did because I even mentioned the appendixΒ 

8 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Yes I did because I even mentioned the appendixΒ 

No he didn't. this was your original post about Foden pulls out. where did you mention the appendix?Β 

3 hours ago, roverandout said:

Foden now pulls out. Reece James yesterday.Β  Rashford mount SterlingΒ 

Β 

Edited by chaddyrovers

England really are a hard watch under Southgate.Β  Everything Is very safe and laboured.Β  There's no spark in midfield.Β  Bellingham tries his best but he has to do it alone. We aren't producing midfielders who can dictate playΒ 

Edited by roverandout
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, roverandout said:

England really are a hard watch under Southgate.Β  Everything Is very safe and laboured.Β  There's no spark in midfield.Β  Bellingham tries his best but he has to do it alone. We aren't producing midfielders who can dictate playΒ 

Our midfielders dictated play so that Ukraine never looked like scoring.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Want to see more than thatΒ 

than winning and qualifying for the Euros which is the aim of the game.Β 

what more do you want?Β 

13 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Just general qualification, boring. We all know we will qualify for a tournament especially now they are so big, its just going through the motions and for most fans waiting for club football to return.

One of the massive problems with international football nowadays

• Like 1