BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

What's Your Favourite Rovers Shirt?

So we're one of the few clubs out there that have had the same shirt design since the beginning.

It has been famously copied many times and is absolutely iconic.

Over the years however, there have been different variations, the blue and white have changed sides as well as the sleeves changing slightly.

Which is your favourite design then?

My choice is -

Home:

1996 -1998

s-l300.jpg.2ab193a0ae4bd973fad15e321fe902cf.jpg

Away:

1993 - 1995

pic201-161.thumb.jpg.fdbb3ac027aaac52f29b28cdffedcd3c.jpg

Edited by Upside Down

I think I prefer a slightly lighter blue (not as pale as the 90/91 or 18/19) so for that reason the 91/92 Ribero home shirt.

Away shirt I would go for the 95/96 champions edition, red with black sleeves away shirt.

For a third shirt the Wembley 92 yellow shirt, narrowly pipping this season's macron version of the shirt.

9 hours ago, Claytons Left Boot said:

This style, without the badge.

ECCCF728-8D74-4A13-B47A-9366B0679D34.jpeg

Man it would be nice to see this design as a modern shirt.

6 hours ago, oldjamfan1 said:

These were two good uns as well. Paradoxically, that Princes Trust shirt we had when the Scottish bald crook was manager was a very nice shirt, shame about the team.

1D0D4883-BFC4-42F0-A7A0-2A5754374498.jpeg

4EC35B36-20A1-41F8-8CB8-E3789DD84D8D.jpeg

The only thing with the perspex shirts is that both sleeves are white. That looks wierd to me.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

Man it would be nice to see this design as a modern shirt.

The only thing with the perspex shirts is that both sleeves are white. That looks wierd to me.

That doesn’t really bother me tbh mate but I can understand where you’re coming from.

I do miss the good old long sleeve shirts. 

I am quite fond of the shirts we have this season. A little bit different with all the blue and whit on one side each but they are nice. The Arte Et Labore on the back just below the collar is a nice touch too. The yellow away shirt is a belter also. Cudos to Macron. 

6 hours ago, Upside Down said:

That is a belter. I wish I could have been around to see Rovers back then.

For a few seasons we had a team to go with it as well. The 63-64-65 team could, and did, give anybody a football lesson. That team was best Rovers side I’ve seen and that includes the team that won the Prem. Ask anyone who was lucky enough to see them play.