BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

24 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Burnley manager Vincent Kompany can’t resist Blackburn dig ahead of Blackpool clash | Football League World

Take my club's name out of your fucking mouth!

Oh hold on, the fear is so great he can't even say it.

Top banter, Vincent.

I’m pleased a manager is finally saying he cares about the derbies instead of the usual boring sound bites like ‘it means something to the fans of course but at the end of the day it’s just one more game and three more points’ etc etc. 

But I’m sure he’ll need to speak your name come match day.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, longsiders1882 said:

I’m pleased a manager is finally saying he cares about the derbies instead of the usual boring sound bites like ‘it means something to the fans of course but at the end of the day it’s just one more game and three more points’ etc etc. 

After we win we're going to make him get down on his knees in the centre circle and announce it three times over the PA.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, longsiders1882 said:

You looking forward to the game tomorrow with Blackpool? Surprised it not on TV tomorrow tbh

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

You looking forward to the game tomorrow with Blackpool? Surprised it not on TV tomorrow tbh

I’m away in Tenerife so will miss this one - missed the previous 2 as well.

Think we will struggle again. Well drilled, they’ll let us pass it about and just shut us down in the final third, hitting us on the break. If we can score first obviously changes the game. If they do it becomes a real uphill struggle for us. Hoping I might be able to pick up a stream out here.

1 hour ago, Upside Down said:

After we win we're going to make him get down on his knees in the centre circle and announce it three times over the PA.

1 hour ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Naked.

(Too far?)

Good to hear how confident you are feeling, usually helps when teams turn up expecting to smash you out of the park.

8 minutes ago, longsiders1882 said:

Think we will struggle again. Well drilled, they’ll let us pass it about and just shut us down in the final third, hitting us on the break. If we can score first obviously changes the game. If they do it becomes a real uphill struggle for us. Hoping I might be able to pick up a stream out here.

Blimey missing half the games. 

I think Blackpool will look to similar to their QPR performance. 

15 minutes ago, longsiders1882 said:

What’s the weather like down there ?  It’s cooling down here slightly in Southern Spain. In the early 30’s instead of the high 30’s now. Back home on Tuesday. I’ll be looking forward to seeing some rain as I haven’t seen any for five weeks. We’re planning to winter out here as much as we can given the cost of energy in the UK. Just need to get a load of logs in before we head back.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

What’s the weather like down there ?  It’s cooling down here slightly in Southern Spain. In the early 30’s instead of the high 30’s now. Back home on Tuesday. I’ll be looking forward to seeing some rain as I haven’t seen any for five weeks. We’re planning to winter out here as much as we can given the cost of energy in the UK. Just need to get a load of logs in before we head back.

It’s been consistently around 29/30 so not so extreme. 5 weeks? Lucky bugger. Only here 10 nights

1 minute ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

They seem to be following Mowbray’s blue print of playing a team of wingers. That was after he’d tried playing a team of midfield players.

Hardly, so far we’ve played with a keeper, 4 defenders, 2 defensive midfielders, I guess it’s been 3 attacking mids, 2 of them wingers, and one striker.

1 minute ago, longsiders1882 said:

It’s been consistently around 29/30 so not so extreme. 5 weeks? Lucky bugger. Only here 10 nights

Hardly, so far we’ve played with a keeper, 4 defenders, 2 defensive midfielders, I guess it’s been 3 attacking mids, 2 of them wingers, and one striker.

You don’t have to play all the wingers - you just have sign a lot of them. That was Mowbray’s plan.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

Blackpool are really average and have a poor manager as Rovers know only too well. You would think Burnley will expect to go there and win although hopefully Blackpool can pull off a shock.

Blackpool are typical mid table championship and got one or two quality players. I think it will be draw probably nil nil game. 

Burnley lack goals in their team and Blackpool lack goals  

Boring nil nil

49 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Blackpool are typical mid table championship and got one or two quality players. I think it will be draw probably nil nil game. 

Boring nil nil

2-0 Burnley. Blackpool are terrible. 

4 hours ago, Tom said:

Can see a big win for Burnley today, fans not happy with Appleton and they are pretty awful for the most part 

What are Blackpool fans expecting and they have won 2 out of 4 so far. top half so far. Who did Blackpool want to replaced Critchley? 

I spoke to my work friend who is ST at Blackpool and going today, he is content with Appleton consider who else was interviewed for the job

18 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Boring nil nil

Not far off 😁

• Like 4