BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

10m will get his left foot, and after that goal at the weekend even that might be a bit short. 😉 Romano is usually on the money, regardless though we won’t accept that. 15-20 million though and we’ll have no choice but to accept it. 

If the offer from Nice gets up to £15 million and the player wants it, we would be silly to squander that amount of money on a player with 12 months left on their contract.

The most important thing though is what happens next. Have any contingency plans been put in place for a scenario that even the most silly of fans could have seen coming?

This is what we will judge Broughton and the club on at the end of the window.

Here comes the bidding war! Simply don’t get anymore reliable than Fabrizio. £10million is an insult and I’d tell them to fuck off mind.

Double it and you can sit at the table.

3 minutes ago, BRFC_Polky said:

Has to be minimum £15m before we look at accepting an offer. 

What is the sell on percentage that Forest are due?

Normally around 15-20% of any profit, not of transfer fee. So if he went for £15million, we’d pocket £13.4million if the case was 20% of profit.

Minimum £15m then let the lad decide , the Leeds rumour won’t go away and maybe the lad wants to play PL and not go abroad either way we need to plan for his exit and get replacements .. yes plural .. lined up !

First concrete bid then - other very reputable journos now jumping on it too. So tough to know how to play this should they add at least another £5 million on. Our recruitment team will really need to earn their corn should BBD go - particularly given our start to the season as it would appear we have another BIG chance this season.

We simply can't feck this up.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

8 minutes ago, JeffRover said:

Of profit or total sale value?

profit normally, but obvs I have no idea really....the 10-15% came from Sharpe I think...he said it was much much lower than the 45% sell-on that was the AA deal, basically because we paid a lot up front for BBD so his sell-on was much lower. 

• Like 1

Unless there is a concrete plan (and by that I mean targets already identified just waiting for the money) to reinvest the majority of whatever we get (£15m?) then I’d hold firm. It’s most likely the funds will be used to plug the massive financial black hole, rather than improving the squad. I’d much rather roll the dice, I’m sick of scrapping around in this shit league.

• Like 2