BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

7 minutes ago, Torgeir said:

If Hyam coming in at £1.5m is dependent on BBD leaving this window, then we’re in dire straits. 

It's not - and the stats suggest that he's a genuine upgrade on Lenihan.

6 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

ok, not come here for a couple days and cant bve assed scrolling - can someone pls just summarise any transfer activity? Thanks in advance.

1. Hyam fee agreed according to everyone besides Nixon  who reports it is dependant on BBD leaving.

2. Caulker has gone back to Istanbul. Wont happen. 
3. We are interested in Leicester City striker George Hirst who was on loan at Pompey last season. Loan or permanent for us. 
4. SVDB and JPVH still not formalized in any way. 
5. Reports that we Are getting an attacker on loan. 
6. Nothing New about BBD 

Edited by alexanders
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

ok, not come here for a couple days and cant bve assed scrolling - can someone pls just summarise any transfer activity? Thanks in advance.

Happy to oblige.

No signings to report!

2 hours ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Can't help but feel that every signing you agree with is whatever the management go for.

It literally happened with Mowbray too.

Hyam is allegedly a good signing but Van Hecke would be the best CB signing we could make.

Obviously highlight reels will make a player look good, that's why they are called "High-lights"

Bowler would walk straight into our first team and be a stand out player. Yet to be impressed by either Hedges or Markanday.

Birmancevic agree he could be a good signing. But European experience means absolutely nothing, Anthony stokes had experience and look at him

Wrong I don't agree with every signing we made but I actually give them a chance in Rovers shirt. I try not to be too judgement from the start but look into players and try to watch clips of them and read about their player career. 

I think I have made me feeling know on Van Hecke and I wouldn't be trying to sign now after we been trying for weeks. I think he will go Sunderland and play Mowbray up there. 

God knows how you not been impressed by Hedges this season but I see him as key player for us under JDT and would questions have you seen him live at Ewood Park this season. Been very impressed by him. Bowler is another player where we don't need a signing in. We are fine with that area

2 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

There seems to be a lot of knowledge about this Birmancevic, I know he is a left winger but in the absence of ever having watched Malmo, what type of player is he?

I suspect that its hypothetical anyway, it seems like if we can get it done, based especially on the LT that our remaining business will be Hyam, another centre back on loan and an attcking player on loan. That coupled with a Brereton sale would leave us desperately short.

Plenty of highlights out there to watch including Champions league games, Malmo games or others. Veljko Birmančević - Bing video

2 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Suspect we wont as it seems the attacker we want is on loan according to the LT.

People are suggesting Birmancevic to replace BBD. Hirst could be permanent signing given that he has less than 12 months left on his current deal according to the Lancs Live 

1 hour ago, Paul Mani said:

My guess is Hyam, SVDB, Hirst and Birmancevic (when BBD goes). Styles the icing on the cake 👍🏼

I think we will be bring Hyam and Hirst on perm deals with SVDB on loan. Plus BBD replacement if he does leave here 

9 minutes ago, alexanders said:

1. Hyam fee agreed according to everyone besides Nixon  who reports it is dependant on BBD leaving.

2. Caulker has gone back to Istanbul. Wont happen. 
3. We are interested in Leicester City striker George Hirst who was on loan at Pompey last season. Loan or permanent for us. 
4. SVDB and JPVH still not formalized in any way. 
5. Reports that we Are getting an attacker on loan. 
6. Nothing New about BBD 

thank you

For my champ manager style last gasp trolly dash

sell BB

defence

hyam- looks all but confirmed

svdb- loan

also consider Jason denayer- long shot or Michael hector if the loan doesn’t come off

lb- jay dasilva would compliment us really well, if not styles 

midfield

im not convinced that buckley is a starter , his good games are really really good but his bad games are horrible and u fortunately his good games to bad games ratio is about 1/5 for me.

for this reason is get Louis sibbley in.

backup option- Tom rogic 

consistent 8/10 players every game.

attackers

josh maja

matej vydra 

is where I’d be spending the money.

id also look at getting a poveda type winger in and anything left over just a dirty experienced head for centre mid for the scrappy games and to see out games , we lack bite and height at the moment 

Just now, alexanders said:

You Are welcome! Things are moving slowly, but new names appears daily. 

sorry about your loss! 

Same as usual - didnt expect much tbh. 

Was expected, so not anything sudden. Still hurts though - obviously. 

20 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

For my champ manager style last gasp trolly dash

sell BB

defence

hyam- looks all but confirmed

svdb- loan

also consider Jason denayer- long shot or Michael hector if the loan doesn’t come off

lb- jay dasilva would compliment us really well, if not styles 

midfield

im not convinced that buckley is a starter , his good games are really really good but his bad games are horrible and u fortunately his good games to bad games ratio is about 1/5 for me.

for this reason is get Louis sibbley in.

backup option- Tom rogic 

consistent 8/10 players every game.

attackers

josh maja

matej vydra 

is where I’d be spending the money.

id also look at getting a poveda type winger in and anything left over just a dirty experienced head for centre mid for the scrappy games and to see out games , we lack bite and height at the moment 

Vydra’s crocked at the moment I believe.

5 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Sorry about your loss.

Think the death of your father is one of life's most challenging experiences.  There can be a sense of emptiness and maybe a feeling of fragility.  Just hang on to the memories your father gave you, they will last a lifetime.

I wont go there tbh. Memories when i was 12.  

Lets just get back to the football.