BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship - 22-23

1 hour ago, simongarnerisgod said:

cannot see sunderland scoring 2 with that forward line😁

I was surprised when he took Clarke, Gelhardt and Neil off

1 hour ago, Ossydave said:

I reckon we would have a serious chance of promotion if we had Gyokeres, great player.

we can only afford him if we get promote. No chance of getting him if we are championship

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Blackpool, Huddersfield and Wigan looking likely to go down despite all three appointing new managers. All 3 suffered bad defeats today.Β 

I don’t see how that Huddersfield team survives if today is any measure - we really should have hit 8 or 9.

We have Blackpool away next in the league then Wigan at home. Be interesting to see how they compare.

Β 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Watching Coventry v Sunderland at lunchtime today.

With Geldhart upfront, Mowbray has reverted to what he loves - everyone in his forward line is under 6'.Β Β 

It isnt by design. Ross Stewart got a bad injury and Ellis Simms was temporarily recalled with the expectation that he was to go back upon Everton signing a striker.

8 hours ago, J*B said:

Any team in the league would - he’s the best striker in the league by a distance.Β 

Do Coventry?

1 hour ago, longsiders1882 said:

I don’t see how that Huddersfield team survives if today is any measure - we really should have hit 8 or 9.

We have Blackpool away next in the league then Wigan at home. Be interesting to see how they compare.

Β 

I think they will all 3 struggle now. Its tough to see them surviving. my mate who is Blackpool supporter thinks they are down already.Β 

• Like 1

There’s an article in todays Sunday Observer regarding the endemic racism in Italian football. In the course of the article it mentions β€œ while Birmingham City goalkeeper Neil Etheridge was racially abused during an FA Cup game against Blackburn β€œ.

We are the only British club that gets a mention in this article.

Did we ever get to the bottom of this incident ? It all seems to have gone quiet afterwards.

1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

There’s an article in todays Sunday Observer regarding the endemic racism in Italian football. In the course of the article it mentions β€œ while Birmingham City goalkeeper Neil Etheridge was racially abused during an FA Cup game against Blackburn β€œ.

Did we ever get to the bottom of this incident ? It all seems to have gone quiet afterwards.

And as they name check Birmingham what about this.

https://www.itv.com/news/central/2023-02-15/birmingham-city-captain-racially-abused-by-own-fans-after-home-game

4 hours ago, Displaced Rover said:

Ventured on to a Sunderland forum for a look at the feeling. It’s absolutely fucking superb. Threads on the β€œdeath spiral” that they’ve heard about from both us and Coventry. Then arguments over whether it’s his fault or lack of transfer activity.Β 
Β 

Its interesting there that Mowbray is only head coach there and isn't in charge of transfers

On 26/02/2023 at 10:18, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Nothing has actually been proven.Β 

I've also hated the heavy-handed approach the club has taken with fans after the fact. We've very much been tarred.

• Like 1