BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers vs Ajax (huh?) @ Marbella

Done deliberately IMO to ensure as few as possible attend. They've been saying for weeks that they are playing twice this weekend and have refused to divulge information on where, when and critically if fans will be allowed in until the 11th hour.

I got some flights sorted but were £140 to come back on the Monday instead and have an extra day there.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JHRover said:

Done deliberately IMO to ensure as few as possible attend. They've been saying for weeks that they are playing twice this weekend and have refused to divulge information on where, when and critically if fans will be allowed in until the 11th hour.

I got some flights sorted but were £140 to come back on the Monday instead and have an extra day there.

why would Rovers have done it deliberately? 

7 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

7 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Because they don't give a shit, unless it is a means to fleece supporters

Edited by rigger
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, rigger said:

Because they don't give a shit, unless it is a means to fleece supporters

totally rubbish 

13 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Because Chaddy they don't want people there.

Given that the games have only been arranged and confirmed this week from what I read It seems unfair to blame the club for anything. 

Edited by chaddyrovers
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

totally rubbish 

Given that the games have only been arranged and confirmed this week from what I read It seems unfair to blame the club for anything. 

I'll tell you what, It's so lucky that we took enough youngsters on the training camp that allows us to play two teams on consecutive days. Then low and behold there just happens to be two teams at the training camp at the same time. If that wasn't planned in advance, my cock's a kipper.

• Like 2

So yesterday, 4 days before the game in Marbella, Rovers finally announce that the Ajax match is open to supporters to attend. I've seen various people who have booked at short notice to go out on Friday to watch this. Yet no mention or information of arrangements for the Hearts game on Friday.

24 hours later, and 48 hours before the Hearts game is played, Rovers then announce that the game is open to supporters, free admission, at a stadium in Coin, about 30 minutes drive from Marbella. 

A short while later, Rovers provide an 'update' that the game is actually taking place at the Marbella training centre, that it is behind closed doors, but that Rovers fans can attend by registering via a link that isn't yet available. 

Then on the Rovers' official website there is a similar story but saying this is at the Malaga training centre. I assume this is just someone getting Marbella and Malaga mixed up.

What a shambles. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, JHRover said:

So yesterday, 4 days before the game in Marbella, Rovers finally announce that the Ajax match is open to supporters to attend. I've seen various people who have booked at short notice to go out on Friday to watch this. Yet no mention or information of arrangements for the Hearts game on Friday.

24 hours later, and 48 hours before the Hearts game is played, Rovers then announce that the game is open to supporters, free admission, at a stadium in Coin, about 30 minutes drive from Marbella. 

A short while later, Rovers provide an 'update' that the game is actually taking place at the Marbella training centre, that it is behind closed doors, but that Rovers fans can attend by registering via a link that isn't yet available. 

Then on the Rovers' official website there is a similar story but saying this is at the Malaga training centre. I assume this is just someone getting Marbella and Malaga mixed up.

What a shambles. 

I am just surprised that the Rovers didn't announce that the game was in Margate.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, JHRover said:

What a shambles. 

You simply couldn't make that up.

They couldn't organise a fart in a toilet.

• Like 1