BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers vs Ajax (huh?) @ Marbella

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Hirst's finish for his first goal was brilliant and his second he rounded the keeper well. Lets hope he can kick on for the rest of the season

Yeh very good volley from Hirst, but our defending at the start of the highlight for that goal gives me kittens. We best not do that in a real game, have a defender receive the ball in the middle of the box while Kaminski jogs out wide like he's virtually a fullback.

• Like 2

Good looking training set up in Spain and nice warm weather to practice tippy tappy under little press.

I don't like our dark strip, boring like the football.

Ben needs to grows his beard a bit.

Hopefully the second half is more entertaining.

And a shout out to Ajax for making a training game available for free.

Edited by AllRoverAsia

2nd string Ajax side are pretty good no? Wjildum and brobby are the only 2 I recognise as first teamers

2 decent chances for us, BBD missing with a poor finish and then failed to set up dolan.

Again though if JDT thinks we get out the championship playing football like this then the only way we are leaving the championship is through the trap door

9 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

2nd string Ajax side are pretty good no? Wjildum and brobby are the only 2 I recognise as first teamers

2 decent chances for us, BBD missing with a poor finish and then failed to set up dolan.

Again though if JDT thinks we get out the championship playing football like this then the only way we are leaving the championship is through the trap door

Bassey the Ajax centre half was signed for a reported £25m from Rangers.