BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Adam Wharton

9 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

You mean won 3-0 (as obviously the Rovers media team won’t have got something that simple incorrect).

IMG_1970.jpeg

Christ that's embarrassing. It doesn't really matter, but it's so basic a thing to get wrong. 

8 hours ago, rigger said:

It's not even a hour anymore, it's everything they do. If anyone from the Rovers is reading this, could I have a job as a proof reader. I would do it for a free season ticket, no money involved, very cheap.

Amateur decade (and a bit).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, roverblue said:

Wednesday night was his best performance of the season for me.

Got it right 9 times out of 10 and set up a wonderful goal. Still got work to do to contribute more defensively but a real gem of a player. 

The LT gave him a 6 😆

Just really hoping there isn’t some low buy out clause in the contract like Phillips had (appreciate they’re very different scenarios so I doubt it).

Great news though assuming there is no curve ball like that. If only we had some form of budget the last 12 months to add to the very good pieces we already have

7 minutes ago, superniko said:

Just really hoping there isn’t some low buy out clause in the contract like Phillips had (appreciate they’re very different scenarios so I doubt it).

Great news though assuming there is no curve ball like that. If only we had some form of budget the last 12 months to add to the very good pieces we already have

He was already under contract till 26 or 27, presumably this new deal is about rewarding him and upping his money.I can't see there being any low release clause, if he had one in his deal that he signed last year surely we would have heard about clubs meeting it by now

• Like 1