BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (h) 15/4/23 @ 19.45pm

1 minute ago, superniko said:

Maybe not the message board, but I imagine they read all the social media shite. 
Was it Murphys missus who was giving it to fans and slagging the club for the shit he was getting? Probably been plenty of others too. 

He earned every dollop of the shit he was getting. Every solid log, every smearing of diarrhoea.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

You're asking on here if the Champions League winner has made the right tactical call? 

Hopefully Big Dave from MIll Hill ressies 1987-91 will be along shortly to give a detailed analysis. 🙂 

It wasn’t rhetorical- I genuinely would love to hear someone say why it might be a good idea. I don’t think it’s likely JDT will pop on here to explain, and in the absence of any other champions league winners here I thought maybe one of the avid football fans that post here might be able to help… Is that crazy?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, roverinmontreal said:

It wasn’t rhetorical- I genuinely would love to hear someone say why it might be a good idea. I don’t think it’s likely JDT will pop on here to explain, and in the absence of any other champions league winners here I thought maybe one of the avid football fans that post here might be able to help… Is that crazy?

Seems like if you're not popping into the dugout to give JDT a quick pre-match blowie in gratitude for his sensational lineup, you're a bit crazy, yes.

• Like 2

On the plus side, this team is still capable of turning Hull over. Very similar, maybe the same, lineups have won games this season. The frustration is that this really doesn't seem like the best lineup we could have fielded tonight, and given the importance of the match, that's concerning. If we don't win, we'll have shot ourselves in the foot here.

• Like 1

Fuming.

inexplicably no Wharton and although we didn't win last Monday after Gallagher was finally dropped we put in arguably our best display of the season.

Now the useless twat is straight back in the side! It's almost like we are trying to sabotage our chances before a ball is kicked.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, bluebruce said:

On the plus side, this team is still capable of turning Hull over. Very similar, maybe the same, lineups have won games this season. The frustration is that this really doesn't seem like the best lineup we could have fielded tonight, and given the importance of the match, that's concerning. If we don't win, we'll have shot ourselves in the foot here.

Hull's recent form is very good.

Our's is shocking.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

image.thumb.jpeg.63399b24c680f5938607127ef88587d1.jpeg

Saw something similar but a great deal more squashed in one of the Jack Walker Stand gents' toilets cubicles at the home game against Norwich. An easy gag I know but that day it was shi* on the pitch and shi* off the pitch.😃