BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 23-24

Just watching MOTD back this morning. Poor Kaminski is going to get a broken back picking the ball out of the net with those defenders in front of him. 

As an aside, Van Hecke started again. I wonder if there’s a chance for a regular spot for him with Colwill now gone - I know De Zerbi likes a left footed centre half.

1 hour ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Just watching MOTD back this morning. Poor Kaminski is going to get a broken back picking the ball out of the net with those defenders in front of him. 

As an aside, Van Hecke started again. I wonder if there’s a chance for a regular spot for him with Colwill now gone - I know De Zerbi likes a left footed centre half.

That wouldn't help Van Hecke then, he is very much right footed

Sign of the times - we just went for churros at our usual cafe in rural Spain. There was a Spanish family sat at the next table. Dad and two teenage sons. Both the lads had new City shirts on, the younger one had “ Haaland “ 9 on the back. You only ever seen Real Madrid and Barcelona shirts, with the odd Granada shirt, out here.

Due to a delayed start and eleven minutes of stoppage time the second half of Brentford v Spurs kicked off at 3.18. Now if their is a similar amount of added time in the second half the game won't finish until around 4.15. With the Chelsea v Liverpool game due to start at 4.30 Sky will be panicking. They have highly paid pundits sat around twiddling their thumbs and have to get their adverts in. They might have to reschedule kick off times soon and inconvenience supporters even more 😉😉.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, arbitro said:

Due to a delayed start and eleven minutes of stoppage time the second half of Brentford v Spurs kicked off at 3.18. Now if their is a similar amount of added time in the second half the game won't finish until around 4.15. With the Chelsea v Liverpool game due to start at 4.30 Sky will be panicking. They have highly paid pundits sat around twiddling their thumbs and have to get their adverts in. They might have to reschedule kick off times soon and inconvenience supporters even more 😉😉.

And then we have the lowest amount of added on time we have seen so far this season. Coincidence?

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, Hasta said:

And then we have the lowest amount of added on time we have seen so far this season. Coincidence?

I thought the 4 mins added on were about right given no injuries or wasting time from either team or goals. 

9 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

Chelsea look as bad as last season😁

I think Chelsea will need to develop and learn under Pochettino but They have been good so far. 

Liverpool's defence looks awful still. They need a sitting midfielder signing for sure. 

• Like 1

Liverpool are expected to match Chelsea's offer of £55m for Southampton's 19-year-old Belgium midfielder Romeo Lavia. (Talksport)

What would Rovers' be valued at if they were up for sale now? Presumably the entire club is deemed less valuable than a 19 year old teenager who has less than 50 games under his belt.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Liverpool are expected to match Chelsea's offer of £55m for Southampton's 19-year-old Belgium midfielder Romeo Lavia. (Talksport)

What would Rovers' be valued at if they were up for sale now? Presumably the entire club is deemed less valuable than a 19 year old teenager who has less than 50 games under his belt.

Venkys London had an equity value of £216 million in the March ‘22 accounts.

I have a suspicion they’d need to offer any buyer a bit of a discount….

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Waggy76 said:

Blatent penalty to Wolves in injury time , VAR to frightened to give it ! 

Nothing changes!

I’m just shaking my head at that. If the keeper punches it up in the air, and a striker charges into him like that with his hands around his head and floors him of course it is a free kick. The ref says it’s just a coming together, but the wolves player isn’t even moving towards the goalkeeper. The goalkeeper just flies into him.