BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 23-24

Everton are such a poor team and players not good enough. Young isn't a left back, Garner isn't a right winger and they are so poor defensively. Their best striker made of glass and injured prone. They need some quality otherwise its Championship football for them in 2024/25

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

This Jackson lad looks rapid for chelsea

If Poch gets the team sorted, Jackson and that winger that scored should be really good players for them.

If they get Caicedo into the team he should make a difference. They could have a good season if Poch gets it right.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, davulsukur said:

Yep, Everton looked woeful. Absolute amateur stuff for that 4th goal.

Need to get some signings in if they want to stay in the PL. Not sure Che Adams would be the answer either.

Everton aren't a team. They don't fight for each other, I don't understand why Dyche plays Gana, Young, Iwobi or Garner(out of position) and Keane. Why isn't Gray or Holgate in the 18 man squad? where are they? Also why is Dyche so relucent to play Cannon why they need goals. I just think Dyche has got things so wrong there currently and I don't get their transfer policy or most of the targets they are chasing. They don't suit Dyche's ways

Without signings they are heading to the championship for 24/25 season for sure. 

Edited by chaddyrovers
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

If Poch gets the team sorted, Jackson and that winger that scored should be really good players for them.

If they get Caicedo into the team he should make a difference. They could have a good season if Poch gets it right.

There is alot to sorted out there. Won't be easy tho. Big Squad still there that needs trimming for me. 

I don't get why they wanted Caicedo or Lavia so badly. Surely a number 9 striker was more needed

13 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

whoever scouted mudryk should get to specsavers pronto

still don't get that transfer at all? 

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
27 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Everton aren't a team. They don't fight for each other, I don't understand why Dyche plays Gana, Young, Iwobi or Garner(out of position) and Keane. Why isn't Gray or Holgate in the 18 man squad? where are they? Also why is Dyche so relucent to play Cannon why they need goals. I just think Dyche has got things so wrong there currently and I don't get their transfer policy or most of the targets they are chasing. They don't suit Dyche's ways

Without signings they are heading to the championship for 24/25 season for sure. 

Gray’s injured and I imagine Holgate the same….

3 hours ago, davulsukur said:

Obviously, after I said that, Caicedo came on and had an absolute nightmare 😂

• Like 1

14 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

14 hours ago, K-Hod said:

Gray’s injured and I imagine Holgate the same….

Isn't Holgate in talks with Southampton? & its already been mentioned but Gray off to Fulham