BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s, HMRC…The Plot Thickens ?

10 minutes ago, Craigman said:

I did bring this up in June.

It says in red 'Annual statement overdue'. It was due by February 3rd.

I haven't a clue what that really means but I trust one of our learned friends do.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Rogerb said:

Isn't the Directorate of Enforcement looking into this company?

I think the monies which were spent on the Neville house were sent to this company and that forms/formed part of the investigation into Venky Hatcheries.

Could be wrong on that though.

Edited by wilsdenrover

There was a guy used to post on here and send the odd DM who knew all about this stuff and he talked about this a few years ago. The fella knew their movements in this country inside out including various business ventures and he seemed to think that is why shadowman was really over here.

Dunnfc was it ?   Got himself banned but he was bang on when it came to this stuff.

Anyway he flagged this up years ago as the vehicle set up to buy the house.

Actually it isn't that one there is another on there from years ago somewhere.

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 5

• Moderation Lead
3 hours ago, booth said:

If they are actually Rovers fans… We should have a bot thread.

IMG_5329.jpeg.a939bb1373d1971060ec6b00e5cbcf5e.jpeg

IMG_5330.jpeg.ffb26b9de33b7871e601cf66dfc090f8.jpeg

Can see why he only has 5 friends tbh.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wilsdenrover said:

I think the monies which were spent on the Neville house were sent to this company and that forms/formed part of the investigation into Venky Hatcheries.

Could be wrong on that though.

Screenshot 2024-02-05 15.54.04.png

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Craigman said:

This company, Venkys Overseas Ltd is a company registered in Jersey and this is just the date the company was added to CH here for compliance. The company was actually incorporated in May 2011. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Brian-Potter said:

This company, Venkys Overseas Ltd is a company registered in Jersey and this is just the date the company was added to CH here for compliance. The company was actually incorporated in May 2011. 

Go back to page one of this thread for this story 😉

4 hours ago, Craigman said:

Correct and already in trouble for not filing their accounts in time.

Anti Money Laundering Number: XQML00000117562 Name Of Person With Overall Responsibility: KEVIN GUY Supervisory Body: H M REVENUE & CUSTOMS Agent's Name: ZEDRA CORPORATE SOLUTIONS UK LIMITED Agent's Address: BOOTHS HALL BOOTHS PARK 3 CHELFORD ROAD KNUTSFORD CHESHIRE England WA16 8GS

4 hours ago, tomphil said:

There was a guy used to post on here and send the odd DM who knew all about this stuff and he talked about this a few years ago. The fella knew their movements in this country inside out including various business ventures and he seemed to think that is why shadowman was really over here.

Dunnfc was it ?   Got himself banned but he was bang on when it came to this stuff.

Anyway he flagged this up years ago as the vehicle set up to buy the house.

Actually it isn't that one there is another on there from years ago somewhere.

He posts on roversfans.com (thenodrog’s lot). On their Venky’s thread, he’s posted letters to the FA (from back in the day) outlining a whole variety of dodgy dealings.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Wasn’t there someone called Parkroad or something that claimed he worked for them? 

Was there a Sergei the Meerkat who I recall reading was one of their 'minders'. He used to have a lot to say about them.

2 hours ago, lraC said:

Correct and already in trouble for not filing their accounts in time.

Anti Money Laundering Number: XQML00000117562 Name Of Person With Overall Responsibility: KEVIN GUY Supervisory Body: H M REVENUE & CUSTOMS Agent's Name: ZEDRA CORPORATE SOLUTIONS UK LIMITED Agent's Address: BOOTHS HALL BOOTHS PARK 3 CHELFORD ROAD KNUTSFORD CHESHIRE England WA16 8GS

*Pedantry klaxon*…sorry (!) it’s the annual confirmation statement that’s late…basically confirming names & addresses still unchanged. So they aren’t sharp on timely basic paperwork…fancy that…🤦‍♂️

• Like 2

Ok everybody.

I'm putting together a timeline of the last 12 months basically since the Lewis O'Brien affair right up to now.

This is going to be focused on the off field affairs, specifically I want to highlight the legal troubles that are engulfing Venkateshwara Hatcheries in India and things like Rovers being sent threats of winding up petitions by HMRC. 

Hopefully a chronological timeline of all this stuff will start to paint a bit of a picture of what's happening.

If you've any links or information or anything you'd like to contribute please DM me. 

All things must be recorded facts so there can be absolutely no comeback from the club, the owners or their stooges.

If we can get this together then we can add to it as more things happen. 

Hopefully we can get all of this information out there far and wide and show the world that venkys are frauds, incompetent and liars. Their reputation is of great importance to them so we need to cause as much damage to it as possible.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Upside Down said:

Ok everybody.

I'm putting together a timeline of the last 12 months basically since the Lewis O'Brien affair right up to now.

This is going to be focused on the off field affairs, specifically I want to highlight the legal troubles that are engulfing Venkateshwara Hatcheries in India and things like Rovers being sent threats of winding up petitions by HMRC. 

Hopefully a chronological timeline of all this stuff will start to paint a bit of a picture of what's happening.

If you've any links or information or anything you'd like to contribute please DM me. 

All things must be recorded facts so there can be absolutely no comeback from the club, the owners or their stooges.

If we can get this together then we can add to it as more things happen. 

Hopefully we can get all of this information out there far and wide and show the world that venkys are frauds, incompetent and liars. Their reputation is of great importance to them so we need to cause as much damage to it as possible.

I’ve posted this link previously - but I’ll do so again in case it helps you out 👍

https://enforcementdirectorate.gov.in/sites/default/files/latestnews/Press Release -VHPL-09.10.2023.pdf

• Like 1