BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

That *was* the January Window

10 minutes ago, J*B said:

It’s not often do I do this - but I’ve received so many reports I feel I have to.

This post has resulted in moderation action. I have chosen not to hide any of the posts. 

There is an explanation further in the thread of what the poster meant. ARA is a long term poster and has a very good record here for not breaking forum rules. As Admin I have reviewed this and decided he has enough credit in the bank to avoid anything long term and I’m putting this down to an uncharacteristic misjudgement. 

As a reminder, BRFCS as an website does not literate racism in any form. 

Seems very harsh when he was clearly responding to the video I posted the context of which was clear from the post I quoted when doing so.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

It was just a follow on from another poster's peanut metaphor, I thought.

I just took it as a clumsy metaphor but I didn't take it as racist, or the replies.

I hope I was right.

Just to add surely he has something to work with. Quick appointment so hopefully a few things in the pipeline. Celtic always active in the foreign market and have signed some good talent. 

Edited by Rover8T4

50 minutes ago, arbitro said:

My view is based on 13 years of mismanagement and the current financial predicament but you are right it's essentially down to if you believe what you are being told.

I suppose that's it in a nutshell really.

This has been going on for 13 years. The same things over and over and over. Suspicious characters, suspicious dealings, suspicious activity. The only constant throughout the whole thing is venkys.

How anyone can think that our issues are caused by anything or anyone other than them is beyond me.

The O'Brien debacle last year was as venkys as you can get. Scuttle the deal at the last minute then spend the next month and thousands of pounds lying and covering it up.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

Christ I thought he was a female the way you just refer to him as Kimberley! Lol.

So he was a scout for Celtic before coming here. Perhaps telling he has essentially only an Academy background like Broughton.

Another one that needs the bullet (metaphorically speaking before J*B calls the Police) come the revolution.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rover8T4 said:

Just to add surely he has something to work with. Quick appointment so hopefully a few things in the pipeline. Celtic always active in the foreign market and have signed some good talent. 

He was appointed in April 2023.