BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff City (h) - 21/10/2023

19 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Getting slightly worried about this Telalovic bloke though - he can't get a sniff. 

I said in his debut cameo that he didn’t look the required standard and I stand by that. Even still, he is scoring in the behind-closed-doors and U21s games, so there’s obviously something there.

As a punt - which he was - I’m happy for him to spend the next 6 weeks getting up to speed, but if he’s still not staked a claim after Christmas, I think we’ll know.

• Like 1

Just now, yankfan said:

Glaring hole where a center forward would play. A bit sloppy with the passing in the final 3rd. 

Did you see Sigurdsson play the ball into Dolan with absolutely nobody around him? Dolan just played it back to Pickering - he has 20 yards of space to run into if he had any awareness at all and just turned onto the ball.

Maddening. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Did you see Sigurdsson play the ball into Dolan with absolutely nobody around him? Dolan just played it back to Pickering - he has 20 yards of space to run into if he had any awareness at all and just turned onto the ball.

Maddening. 

I think everyone in ewood groaned 

Edited by yankfan
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Maddening. 

What is he doing. 

Just now, yankfan said:

Center of Dolan, Szmodics, JRC isn’t working. Like they’ve never met each other before today 

Szmodics, Sigurdsson, Brittain and JRC have nothing to play off.

Dolan has been diabolical - surely Ennis can do 45 mins, if not I'd bring Telalovic on - we're playing with 10. 

• Like 2