BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff City (h) - 21/10/2023

Hopefully we can build on the QPR result and start to build a bit of momentum.

Sigurdsson and Szmodics is plenty of goal threat alone. As long as we keep it solid at the other end, hard to look past a home win.

• Like 1

Sneaky feeling we will lose this, and completely happy to have my sneaky feeling rammed down my doubting tonsils at ten to five 😉

Any team in this league can beat any team on the day. Rovers are so unpredictable it is unfunny. Cardiff? Who knows? Who cares?

If we are to build any momentum on an upward swing, these are the games we need to be disciplined, decisive and devastating in. We aren't in a position to crow about 5-2, which will probably galvanise the Bluebirds more than it girds our loins. I hope we loin them severely, as Andy Coe used to say, to Mr Collinridge, the maths teacher as he prepared to exact vengeance via the sideboards of any schoolboy daft enough to cross him.

Loin them severely! (but don't be surprised if the Bluebirds leave us black, blue and feeling strangely cheated).

FWAGGOTTS OUT!

ABSENT VENKYS DO ONE!

But most of all...

COYB!

3 minutes ago, WacoRover said:

No, unfortunately this is the longest streak I’ve had of not getting Rovers on ESPN+.

Tuesday against Millwall away it's on Sky so does that mean ESPN+ will get it over there?

Unfortunately for me it's a "red button" match, which means I can't watch it via NowTV.

8 minutes ago, booth said:

Tuesday against Millwall away it's on Sky so does that mean ESPN+ will get it over there?

Unfortunately for me it's a "red button" match, which means I can't watch it via NowTV.

You can watch the red button matches  on now TV now.

A couple of minutes before kick off it comes on .Scroll right down to the bottom of the sports page and you will find it under bonus streams 

Edited by islander200
  • Like 2

Team I would have picked. Think we improved the midfield defensively a lot with thay selection. Tronstad, Brittain and JRC offer a lot more solidarity than Wharton, Markanday and Moran.

Do we lose something offensively? Maybe, will be interesting to see. Think Brittain will actually do really well on the right wing, and Tronstads forward passing was very good at QPR.

Edited by joey_big_nose
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, islander200 said:

You can watch the red button matches  on now TV now.

A couple of minutes before kick off it comes on .Scroll right down to the bottom of the sports page and you will find it under bonus streams 

That's good to know, they must keep it hidden.

34 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Glad Brittain has started, think he is a really good player for us.

Line up as expected, hopefully we can get a result as well.

I'm glad the Markanday experiment is over. I'd rather have Brittain as a FB, but I prefer him out wide to Markanday or Dolan, so it's a case of picking our best players in positions they can play, even if it's not their preferred ones. 

Getting slightly worried about this Telalovic bloke though - he can't get a sniff. 

Cardiff aren’t here to play much football and they currently look a level below us. We aren’t causing much bother to their in the box, though.

Got to remain balanced and focused, they will get the opportunity to break, we need to find something to make the break a lot less important when it comes (ideally two goals!).

We are now a very technical side and increasingly look like a cohesive team, which is pleasing. Standard of coaching must be leagues ahead of where it’s been in recent years.

• Like 2