BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The ignorance and stupidity of Rovers fans on social media

20 hours ago, MrT said:

Didn’t work last time and won’t work this time either. Terrible optics.. upsets fans and players.

More importantly do you honestly believe the Raja’s give a flying…. about a few venkys out chants?

but whatever you do you i totally respect  your personal choice.

I just think that we need to be smarter than that.

I was part of the protests last time. Alot of people including myself gave up alot of valuable time that could have been spent with family to try and get the message across.  If it wasn't for fans who were in denial things could have worked out differently 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, roverandout said:

I was part of the protests last time. Alot of people including myself gave up alot of valuable time that could have been spent with family to try and get the message across.  If it wasn't for fans who were in denial things could have worked out differently 

They arnt in denial and they still attend week in week out lol. Better supporters than me if I’m being honest.

Maybe we can split the fan base again huh? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, roverandout said:

We'd be bouncing between L2 and none league, Myles Anderson would be a Rovers veteran still playing CB on PL wages. Jerome Anderson would be CEO, Kean DOF.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, MrT said:

They arnt in denial and they still attend week in week out lol. Better supporters than me if I’m being honest.

Maybe we can split the fan base again huh? 

I've always said there's supporters and there's  match day supporters.  Match day supporters just want an afternoon out of the house and don't care about what goes on off the pitch and supporters care about everything that goes on, on and off the pitch

Edited by roverandout
  • Like 2

ABBEY  You’ve always had such a fantastic way with words 🔥

no I don’t but also I don’t think that the punanis give a flying …. about a few people shouting and waving flags.

to get rid we have to be smarter 

those players are all kids, do you honestly think that it would help?

there’s more than one way to skin a cat 

Edited by MrT

1 hour ago, roverandout said:

We got swore at , spat at(threatened by met coppers ..wtf that was about), punched, batoned and ranted at night all

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, MrT said:

ABBEY  You’ve always had such a fantastic way with words 🔥

no I don’t but also I don’t think that the punanis give a flying …. about a few people shouting and waving flags.

to get rid we have to be smarter 

those players are all kids, do you honestly think that it would help?

there’s more than one way to skin a cat 

There wages will help . 

People are so fucking thick sometimes. They seem to think that being a "real fan" means that you only think and say positive things about the club. Couldn't be further from the truth.

If we, as real supporters, can't criticize when things are fucked up, then we are really doomed. To just sit and happily watch the club being destroyed, that's real fucking betrayal of the club.

• Like 6

15 hours ago, RoverDom said:

This guy started off well, I thought the jist was going to be don't blame the middle management, blame the owners which is fair enough. HOWEVER, he took a sharp unexpected turn at the end - basically its not the fault of middle management because these requests come from head office and they pump money into the club so it's fine. 

Screenshot_20240207_131625_Facebook.jpg

He can't spell plough either, the clown.

9 hours ago, rickard said:

People are so fucking thick sometimes. They seem to think that being a "real fan" means that you only think and say positive things about the club. Couldn't be further from the truth.

If we, as real supporters, can't criticize when things are fucked up, then we are really doomed. To just sit and happily watch the club being destroyed, that's real fucking betrayal of the club.

But saying that we're nothing but a small town club who should be so grateful to be plodding along in division 2 and 3 forever is not positive. 

Those people are the most negative out of anyone. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Upside Down said:

But saying that we're nothing but a small town club who should be so grateful to be plodding along in division 2 and 3 forever is not positive. 

Those people are the most negative out of anyone. 

this is true one rovers fan i've seen on twitter has his location as happy clapper land. They took the club plodding along in mediocrity with falling standards, failing infrastructure, and falling attendance as some to justify further mediocrity and decline

I think they just enjoy the line where were you when we were in league one on a cold Tuesday night . They like playing the super fan hero and the less that go the better they think they look. Thinks it makes them more loyal and care more when there just damaging the one thing we all have the same love for

18 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

I think they just enjoy the line where were you when we were in league one on a cold Tuesday night . They like playing the super fan hero and the less that go the better they think they look. Thinks it makes them more loyal and care more when there just damaging the one thing we all have the same love for

There’s always been an element of the fanbase like that. You used to hear it all the time in the PL days, ‘where were all these in the 80s?, ‘proper fans back then’, ‘spoilt these days’ etc.

Happy to see the club small, very strange outlook on life.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

There’s always been an element of the fanbase like that. You used to hear it all the time in the PL days, ‘where were all these in the 80s?, ‘proper fans back then’, ‘spoilt these days’ etc.

Happy to see the club small, very strange outlook on life.

There was someone on this thread claiming that the crowd against QPR was less than announced,must be related. 

Well to be fair it was as ST holders are counted if they are there or not and plenty unsurprising swerved it last week - but that’s the same at every club, the announced ‘attendance’ is tickets sold, not bums on seats.

Edited by Mattyblue

Small update.

having concluded my research on the LT website I can confirm that is is controlled by a few people.

now I have no clue if they are on the payroll trolls shills or simply deranged.

i managed to find a way of updating my likes mainly to bait them into replying.

my findings reveal that multiple accounts update at the same time 

originally I thought it was just a few, however one used appears to control 15-25 profiles. Luckily everything is time stamped so it’s easy to see.

Be careful out there guys, if this is happening on the LT You can be sure it’s on other related socials.

IMG_5843.jpeg

IMG_5842.jpeg

IMG_5841.jpeg

IMG_5840.jpeg

IMG_5839.jpeg

IMG_5838.jpeg

IMG_5837.jpeg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MrT said:

Small update.

having concluded my research on the LT website I can confirm that is is controlled by a few people.

now I have no clue if they are on the payroll trolls shills or simply deranged.

i managed to find a way of updating my likes mainly to bait them into replying.

my findings reveal that multiple accounts update at the same time 

originally I thought it was just a few, however one used appears to control 15-25 profiles. Luckily everything is time stamped so it’s easy to see.

Be careful out there guys, if this is happening on the LT You can be sure it’s on other related socials.

IMG_5843.jpeg

IMG_5842.jpeg

IMG_5841.jpeg

IMG_5840.jpeg

IMG_5839.jpeg

IMG_5838.jpeg

IMG_5837.jpeg

If there's that many on the LET imagine how many there are on FB and Twitter.

7 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

You said that abou Maidstone Rover as well.

Hhhhhmmmmm 🤔

lol

There is no point communicating with the people on the LT website

I wouldn't waste my time

Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience 😉 

Edited by KentExile
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, KentExile said:

Can I state for the record that I am not "Rovers Fan in Kent" on the LT site

I'm pretty sure Waggott has his family home in Kent and he is frequently there. Given how he used supporters and players this week nothing would surprise me about him. 

in fairness I don't read the LT comments but from the tone of your denial I'm guessing the guy you're referring to spouts nonsense.