BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pedersen Bid

In short, Gamst Pedersen is in a little "bust up" with his manager, because Per-Mathias Høgmo says that he has to protect Pedersen from the increaseing mediapressure regarding his future... Gamst Pedersen on the other hand says he is a grown man and can cope with the pressure.

Pedersen also said "I have to perform on the pich regardless of its my mum or Blackburn sitting in the stands"

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gamst disagrees with his coach

Morten Gamst Pedersen is in disagreement with his coach Per-Mathias Høgmo about being influenced in a negative way due to all the attention.

-At this time we need to protect Morten, Høgmo says.

The 22 year old has thus far had a great season - something that has been noticed by the European football-world.At almost every match he has played there have been a representative from different clubs in the stands.

I need to perform on the field, regardless of it being my mother or Blackburn up there. It doesn't affect me, the international player states.

Tromsø and coach Høgmo is of the opinion that any enquries(sp?) from the press and others are taking its toll on their 22 yaer old star player.

-There have been some stress, Gamst says, - But i don't feel that i need protected. Anyway, there is no point in asking me about these rumours. That is upto TIL(Tromsø) to answer

Edited by Rainmaker

Does anyone know if Pedersen is in the Norway squad for the match against Wales on Thursday because its on the telly (Sky Digital channel 961 from 5:45).  This would allow those of us not able to see him the chance to watch him in action against a reasonable team.

He is actually in the starting xi.....

http://www.dagbladet.no/sport/2004/05/25/398895.html

That's it then. We've no chance now. Not if his mum wants to sign him. Souey should have got in there earlier! mad.gif

It's the club's fault for releasing the story to the press. If we'd kept it quiet his mum wouldn't have had a clue. She'd have done his tea and everything but he'd have been in Blackburn signing for the Rovers.

In 2012 (earlier if Bush gets re-elected) China will overtake the USA as the world's largest economy.

About the same time the number of hispanics in Texan schools will exceed the number of English-speakers.

OK I agree, English is THE international language and the growth in its domination shows little sign of weakening, but nothing is forever.

After all at the end of the fifteenth century, by far the largest and most powerful nation in Europe was....

Lithuania (it even had a Black Sea coast)

Wow, you have too much time on your hands

Exiled, its all this waiting around for Gamst Pedersen to sign....

Well technically I have 4 months free, but shhhh biggrin.gif

As for Pedersen, I get the feeling he's not coming to us, but somebody else will steal him - lets hope I'm not powerful in the Force thumbs-up.gif

After all at the end of the fifteenth century, by far the largest and most powerful nation in Europe was....

Lithuania (it even had a Black Sea coast)

Well I'll be damned... you learn something new everyday I guess. Also...

In 2012 (earlier if Bush gets re-elected) China will overtake the USA as the world's largest economy.

laugh.gif

Well done, philip, a clever bit of American political humor all the way from Malta. Made me laugh at least!

Could you please give a summary?

I'm signed up at the official site, but every once in a while my account wont work and it says my psw is wrong and I have to re-register.

I'm tired of doing that every couple of months now

Its not that interesting really, its just has one quote from JW saying,"We've had preliminary talks and we expect to meet again in the next few days"

Perderson's club are obviously angling for more dosh to release him immediately with this "We want to keep him until the end of the season" line.

It depends how good Rovers think he is. If we really think he's that good then there should be few qualms about signing him up now for £1.5m and allowing him to arrive in October or whenever.

Then he can be patient and await his chance behind Douglas. wink.gif

Edited by RevidgeBlue

No way,which club would accept getting him in October?Meaning that he would not have trained with us,nor had a summer break and so he will be burnt out all season?

I think if it take 100,000 or 200,000 more to get him now,its worth it,cause its a left winger which we have lacked all year long and if we lose him,we are losing a potentially good player.

Already we are disappointed with our striking ambitions so we are telling ourselves that its basically to budget the Pederson move.

according to nettavisen, blackburn will make a concrete bid of 1,5 mill £ this week. The tromsø newspaper nordlys says that the bid may come before the game between Norway and wales on Thursday.

but tromsø coach otto ulseth says there is no new news about a transfer for gamst pedersen, and that he has heard nothing from blackburn.

link

What does this mean?:-

Men ifølge journalist Andy Neild i Lancashire Evening Telegraph kommer det et bud på 1,5 millioner pund.

I mean, I can pick out some words - Men, journalist, Andy, Neild & bud - but can fit them into a sentence with the rest of it (except "Men say Andy Neild is a budding journalist" - that can't be right!). Is it essentially saying that this info has been taken from the L.E.T. ? dry.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.