BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Matteo In Rovers Talks.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just got back from Leeds and paid a flying visit to the ground, its in a desolate state.

The shop is full of bargains, yet there was NOONE there.

Only spoke to staff and the one fan paying homage to BB, both stated they have already been informed by the club that Dom Matteo is going to Rovers next week.

Leeds are today heavily linked with class acts and free signings - namely Brian deane and Nathan Blake !

What a sorry state unsure.gif

I have just got back from Leeds and paid a flying visit to the ground, its in a desolate state.

The shop is full of bargains, yet there was NOONE there.

Only spoke to staff and the one fan paying homage to BB, both stated they have already been informed by the club that Dom Matteo is going to Rovers next week.

Leeds are today heavily linked with class acts and free signings - namely Brian deane and Nathan Blake !

What a sorry state unsure.gif

You don't half chose your sources mate ph34r.gif

Anyone know if the new sports world shop will sell transfer gossip over the counter? unsure.gif

ohmy.gif

pillock

its not a source but simply conversation between myself and two leeds united followers, one a fan and the other staff at the shop !

I dont claim it to be true, nor do i class it as wholly reliable, I simply pointed out what had been said today !

numper smile.gif

No, let them carry on, it's very rare posting on this site make me laugh but they did.

I love the way anyone posting something they've heard or been told gets hung drawn and quartered within minutes of posting.

His rumours are famous on here, for never actually happening.

I'm sure I read something about Kanoute being released on a free but I might have been ###### so I'll let him have that.

Anyway it's banter, I hope he's not offended cos I'm certainly not if someone on here has a pop at me dry.gif

I'm sure I read something about Kanoute being released on a  free but I might have been ###### so I'll let him have that.

I've also read it on a few reputable news websites, that he is being allowed to leave because of his previous falling outs with Jacques Santini. No mention of a fee, but as Spurs would otherwise have to pay up his contract, it may end up being a better deal for both parties.

No need to have a pop either Dave.

I'm sure I read something about Kanoute being released on a  free but I might have been ###### so I'll let him have that.

I've also read it on a few reputable news websites, that he is being allowed to leave because of his previous falling outs with Jacques Santini. No mention of a fee, but as Spurs would otherwise have to pay up his contract, it may end up being a better deal for both parties.

No need to have a pop either Dave.

Like I said I'm not sure on the details on that.

And I'm not having a pop at anyone unsure.gif

Leeds are in a mess! was just having a browse around when I came across this http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/t...tic/3798719.stm

Also noted that Leeds had beaten Bradford to the signing of Danny Cadamateri but had lost out to sheff utd on Barry Hayles. These things may be old news to those living in the UK but for me it just underlines the desperate situation the once mighty tykes have gotten into. Not that I'll shed a tear for them, can't stand the most arrogant of all sheep shagin teams but when you compare this with the tidy signings that Wigan have made it makes me think that Sheff Weds & Leeds may soon have some cracking derby games to look forward to.

Heres hoping the mighty clarrots can complete the dingle triumvirate...

• 2 weeks later...

Gerald Krasner has been quoted today that the Milner sale is the first of many departures and that he wants the Leeds wage bill below £20m a year by the end of this week.

I would say it is looking good for those (myself included) who will be happy to have Matteo at Ewood.

Incidentally, Alan Smith must be delighted to find out that he is being offered as a makeweight in the ManU bid for Rooney.

I get the feeling we're being used to bump up the wages for a move to Celtic in regards to Matteo. I bit of a shame if that's the case, but I can understand his reasons for moving to Septic ahead of us.

Might not need him if this Fitzgerald keeps playing like he does in the Irish U-21s.

Incidentally, Alan Smith must be delighted to find out that he is being offered as a makeweight in the ManU bid for Rooney.

It wont do him any harm. Most footballers would benefit from regular doses of reality. Life is not always a bowl of cherries is it?

Who knows, if it indeed happens then in the fullness of time it might just turn Smith into the better player.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.