• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friedel

Neill  Amoruso Nils Eric Gresko

Reid  Matteo  Ferguson  De Pedro

Dickov  Stead

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad.gifohmy.gifsad.gif

why? He just wan't to try him on that position, it's what the pre season games is all about.

According to admin at the official site it seems that Vratty Gresko is playing really well in Germany so now it may be a full fight for the left back position between Vratty, Gray and McEvely!!! NICE!!

Also Nissa is pushing for a starting place in the back four.

Wholesale subs -

Stead, Dickov, Neill, De Pedro, Reid, Gresko and Matteo off for

Gally, Jansen, Douglas, Emerton, Tugay, McEveley and Flitcroft.

The lads also saw Barry walk out just after the break, asked if everything was ok and were given the thumbs up by him, so it would seem he is ok.

According to admin at the official site it seems that Vratty Gresko is playing really well in Germany so now it may be a full fight for the left back position between Vratty, Gray and McEvely!!! NICE!!

Also Nissa is pushing for a starting place in the back four.

really? I'm not in a position to comment on how well or how badly players are playing from my desk in the Blackburn End.

Oh and stop copying what I've written on the official messageboard onto here!

thanks

Lee

And seriously stop doing the double post thing! If it's just some desperate attempt to get a higher post number then stop, it really isn't worth it. If there isn't a reason for it, then stop, it's just annoying.

All over, 1-0 to the Rovers. Not a great performance but some good work done, and another clean sheet. Jordan will be on tomorrow to inform us all of his adventures laugh.gif

Just going off of what Lee put on the official site, but it seems like the strikers couldn't finish today to save their lives... which means that it's good it's just preseason.

The more encouraging thing is that it seemed that de Pedro was at heart of the majority of Rovers good chances while he was on.

Anyway, keep the clean sheet streak going!

Personally

I think todays result is an excellent end to the tour. Overall I would think the club and back room staff are happy with the preperations done so far.

Positives

good results

clean sheets

penalt shoot out win

gallagher on fire

penalty scored

clean sheets

minor knocks and bruises (awaiting to be confirmed)

good team spirit

plenty of football for everyone

negatives

hard to see any at the moment although we do appear to be a bit thin on the ground with experience up front.

Now the next stage of our temas preperation begins in earnest with next weekends match at Preston.

Am really looking forward to it like everyone else I'm sure.

tinykit.gif

Friedel

Neill  Amoruso Nils Eric Gresko

Reid  Matteo  Ferguson  De Pedro

Dickov  Stead

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad.gifohmy.gifsad.gif

why? He just wan't to try him on that position, it's what the pre season games is all about.

He's just not a central midfielder though, he's barely First Division quality in that position. I don't know if anybody saw SSN today, but they interviewed Kevin Blackwell about possible midfield signings and he all but blamed their relegation on the fact that Matteo and Radebe were playing in midfield. I just hope Souey doesn't make the same mistake. sad.gif

It's not a dig at Matteo, I think if we keep him fit then we've got one of the best central defenders we've had in a long time, he's just not a midfielder...unless you fancy getting relegated.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.