BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] And So It Begins Again!

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, Blackburn tried the hide to truth but In an exclusive I have the sad news, Tugay was not the only victim of the hit and run, the squirrel is DEAD, they have not found the body but a source of mine in Germany thinks they have found the remains, no wonder they could not find the body

user posted image

Edited by chris

I think I can see another squirrel in that picture. It's tail is sticking out of the back of Tugay's shorts.

And in this picture, he has one down his sock...

user posted image

He's obviously adopted the family of the squished squirrel. The least he could do in the circumstances I suppose.

I believe it's 90 minutes. The reason they were 25 minutes each way on Tuesday was because it wouldve been unrealistic to expect the teams to play two 90 minute games.

I believe it's 90 minutes. The reason they were 25 minutes each way on Tuesday was because it wouldve been unrealistic to expect the teams to play two 90 minute games.

Also makes it more exciting for the millions of fans watching on tele wink.gif

Will RoversWorld/RoversRadio broadcast from the Sporting Lisbon match?

They broadcasted from the Lazio game last year I think, but can't see it anywhere on their site...?

Rovers World returns next week, so to answer your question, yes there'll be coverage of Sporting Lisbon, and Stockport and Preston.

Will RoversWorld/RoversRadio broadcast from the Sporting Lisbon match?

They broadcasted from the Lazio game last year I think, but can't see it anywhere on their site...?

Rovers World returns next week, so to answer your question, yes there'll be coverage of Sporting Lisbon, and Stockport and Preston.

WOW!! REALLY?!

Tonight's game kicked off at 17:15 UK time and the line up is this :

Friedel

Neill Amoruso Nils Eric Gresko

Reid Matteo Ferguson De Pedro

Dickov Stead

In the 5th minute great cross from De Pedro and Dickov just failed to bag.

© Jordan mobile communications

Edited by Tris

Friedel has gone off injured and been replaced by Enckelman.

Doesn't look too bad apparently.

The Brum fans are giving Encks the expected treatment

© SteB mobile communications

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.