BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

iFollow Thread

1 hour ago, steve_keans_hairbrush said:

Think those using VPNs to watch ifollow are going to have trouble on Tuesday. The EFL have made a big crackdown today. Tried to watch the Shrewsbury game and no go. Looking through other team's forums today and a similar story.

Just tried to log on to Rovers ifollow using a VPN from a variety of different countries and it wouldn't let me. Any techies know a workaround?

It's ridiculous in Ireland. Have to constantly move ahead of the restriction brigade to actually see the rovers play 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bloody devastated!! There's no ifollow for tonight's match, not even commentary.

Does anybody have a solution? I'm in France.

I know posting streams isn't permitted but I've a posee of French Rovers that have come round to watch. Please PM me if necessary.

Pleaaassssse!!

38 minutes ago, only2garners said:

I’ve got iFollow here on Mallorca after some painful password antics. Pictures but no commentary - just as well as the sound is 3-4 seconds behind.

I jacked in trying O2G, so we're all now just enjoying the wine and reliant on mates texting updates and keeping tabs on here.

I was more interested in being able to savour the atmosphere tbh, so a radio link would have done but no such luck.

We're just tucking into Saturday tea time's staple diet: Home made spud pie with red cabbage and pickled beetroot!

Edited by darrenrover

• 1 month later...

Some clubs will have commentary with the live stream next season as well as additional stuff ,it seems . Nothing on the Rovers site yet

https://www.lutontown.co.uk/news/2018/june/ifollow-on-sale/

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2018/june/ifollow-continuing-for-a-second-season/

Individual game passes are double the price for UK based subscribers (midweek games only) 

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/273030-ifollow-to-stream-some-swfc-games-live-this-season/?tab=comments#comment-8154577

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
50 minutes ago, OnePhilT said:

From Rovers official site:

Fans in the UK and Ireland can watch live EFL league games provided that:

• They fall outside of UEFA’s Article 48 Blocked Hours (14:45-17:15 on a Saturday)
  • They fall outside Bank Holidays
  • They have not been selected for broadcast on Sky Sports

Not sure why UEFA are so protective of the 3pm ko? You’d think it was to ensure fans go to the game but when so many matches are moved anyway it makes a bit of a mockery of that rule.

Being able to watch every Rovers game on TV wouldn’t stop be getting a season ticket but it may put off a lot of others. For me it’s an event and not a TV show.

5 hours ago, OnePhilT said:

Yes. Amazingly, Ipswich v Rovers is on Croatia's main sports channel here, and therefore not on iFollow.

If anyone overseas wants to check the EFL's broadcasting partners, click here to check which local channel the non-iFollow games might be on.

It's on iFollow. . . .  With commentary from the Ipswich lot.

IFollow.jpg

Edited by Husky

I can't believe how loose the rights are that get this blocked even in other international regions.  So just as this is on TV in Serbia etc, it gets blocked from EU regions.  Utter nonsense.  Well screw you iFollow, I've found a perfectly good free bein stream with English commentary.  I would have paid for iFollow if it hadn't applied utterly stupid restrictions.

• Like 2

That’s the crux of it for me really, streaming isn’t going anywhere and there’s always one to watch nowadays - even in League One.

I’d happily pay a subscription to the club as I can’t make most games, but until then I’ll just be a crim.

5 hours ago, Biddy said:

I can't believe how loose the rights are that get this blocked even in other international regions.  So just as this is on TV in Serbia etc, it gets blocked from EU regions.  Utter nonsense.  Well screw you iFollow, I've found a perfectly good free bein stream with English commentary.  I would have paid for iFollow if it hadn't applied utterly stupid restrictions.

I found one with perfect picture but dual language.  English for a few minutes then in a language a bit like Arabic, then English again etc etc but all seemingly in sync. Most Championship games were 'available' online last season and I hope this season is the same.