BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suit yourself. Sit and sulk whilst the rest of us get behind the new manager and give him the best chance to succeed. COYB.

The rest of us? Didn't realise our support had transformed into a hive mind controlled by you. As far as I can make out there are a number of other fans not happy about it. Anyway you're right, why think about whether its a good appointment, lets just pretend it is and hope being enthusiastic can get us promoted.

The rest of us? Didn't realise our support had transformed into a hive mind controlled by you. As far as I can make out there are a number of other fans not happy about it. Anyway you're right, why think about whether its a good appointment, lets just pretend it is and hope being enthusiastic can get us promoted.

That's the spirit!

Surely someone like Berg should be afforded your support until something happens to make you think otherwise?

Incredibly disrepectful.

Actually its appointing a novice no mark of a manager after 5 weeks is what is disrespectful!!

It doesnt matter who the manager is - as long as Venkys are here they will be a yes man and will toe the line, Berg couldnt even get the job at bury he will be over the moon to get this job and do what ever it takes to keep it!

Venkys OUT!!!!

Actually its appointing a novice no mark of a manager after 5 weeks is what is disrespectful!!

It doesnt matter who the manager is - as long as Venkys are here they will be a yes man and will toe the line, Berg couldnt even get the job at bury he will be over the moon to get this job and do what ever it takes to keep it!

Venkys OUT!!!!

If it doesn't matter who the manager is then why be disappointed when someone comes in?

Read the posts. Far more happy than not. Up to you. Sulk if you wish.

I need validation from BRFCS of course(!)

It's a message board, dear. I'm stating my opinion.

But you didn't. You said you weren't coming again and mentioned a Kean signing.

You're the one that posted on the messageboard, not stating it was for validation but every right to expect a question with a statement that didn't make sense. Just trying to undertsand your thinking as not much on here makes sense at the minute.

If it doesn't matter who the manager is then why be disappointed when someone comes in?

Ive been dissapointed since some Indian Chicken Pluckers Bought our club, appointed Kean, employed an agents son, sold all out best playes and brought iin rubbish and got us relegated.

Dissapointed that a moron like sing is now supposdly doing John williams job,

Now it took them 5 weeks to appoint a novice out of work manager!!

Venkys have not repaired any damage form the last few years, how some of you can happily ignore what they have done and are doing is insane!!

VENKYS, SINGH, SHAW, AGNEW, BERG OUT!!!

Ive been dissapointed since some Indian Chicken Pluckers Bought our club, appointed Kean, employed an agents son, sold all out best playes and brought iin rubbish and got us relegated.

Dissapointed that a moron like sing is now supposdly doing John williams job,

Now it took them 5 weeks to appoint a novice out of work manager!!

Venkys have not repaired any damage form the last few years, how some of you can happily ignore what they have done and are doing is insane!!

Berg out?

Can't tell if joking or a bit confused...

Berg out... Before he's even signed. People like you give our fans a bad name.

Next time your pie is cold at chippy, Hollands out? Clayton park in?

Do you shout "urine out" when you need a kean?

I think people saying bad things about Berg and Shaw are out of order!!!! Berg is in no other a words a legend at this club and at least, when compared to shearer he has management experience. Saying Berg out before he has been officially confirmed is outrageous......he should be given a chance and Shaw, the man who appointed Moyes at Preston who has a lot of experience, and from what reports have said has tried to battle the ludicrous Singh when he has got out of control is out of order.

Yes we dont like or respect the owners but we need to start backing the team and the new manager, make our stand against the owners for sure but keep behind the team and club we support and ensure promotion to the Premier League.

Right, so I can sulk now? You see your first post told me "stop being bloody negative". I'd like more clarification in future if you're to approve my right to voice an opinion.

Sorry. At first I thought I was addressing an adult. I'll try to be clearer in future.

Unbelievable some fans attitudes towards Berg so far. The guy is a Rovers legend for me, won the premiership with us and captained us in the league cup final to victory. Might not have the management experience that some people desire but to be wanting him out before he's even officially confirmed is quite disgusting.

Archived