SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Crystal Palace 0 Blackburn Rovers 0

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emerton, Ferguson, Pedersen, Reid

Pedersen centre midfield? You clearly dont have a clue do you!

Pedersen has been a centre mid for Tromsø in several games, especially during the 2003 season, and done fairly well. So left wing is not his only position. However, I think the reason he is not on the subs bench today is because he got a minor injury in training on Wednesday.

now what a what does that mean? stupid way to get yourself sent off. The man should be fined more than 2 weeks wages mad.gif

now we have a palace player lunging at ferguson who is down and out mad.gif

we will wait and see what the ref does now,

Yellow I dont believe it tinykit.gif

From whats been said on rovers world mr wiley should be fined 2 weeks wages. Pathetic ot see reffing of such a poor standard! Shows no authority and then when it goes out of control he throws round yellow cards like they have no meaning! Extremely annoyed as we deserved the 3 points! thanks mr wiley thats now 4 points you've screwed out of us! first manu now palace!

First 0-0 in 57games! mad.gif

Hope andrews is charged with violent conduct after the challange on ferguson! Alot of positives out of the game, if the PL can sort out some consistant refs we'll be made!

Edited by modes98

Another disappointing result. Had some good chances in the first half, Dickov in particular, but we failed to convert them. Thompson getting sent off hardly helps the team, reducing our midfield numbers again. But at east we didn't lose, which would have been a disaster. We now just have to look to the next game, to get a win.

• Backroom

How disappointing. January can't come fast enough, though it'll be interesting to see how Hughesy spends his money, assuming he has some.

Goalkeeping position is safe as long as Brad doesn't get injured.

Defence is a problem. Everybody knows why.

Midfield is underperforming, but doesn't need strengthening.

Attack is also a problem. Stead's got no confidence, Dickov isn't good enough(not denying he doesn't work his heart out, but premiership quality he is not. He won't get us the goals we need.), Bothroyd's not good enough(in my opinion, as I haven't see much of him admittedly and I imagine he isn't getting such great service, but his record is not pretty to look at), Jansen's clearly still suffering and just like Gallacher tends to disappear very early in the game if he starts.

Staring relegation in the face, and if we're going to fight it we need fresh blood, and some real passion. I still think we can do it. Wiley was bad today, but there's rarely a game goes by nowadays when a ref doesn't have a @#/? performance so get used to it.

Edited by DE4life

Ya know, I think its great that Hughesy is doing his best to find some bargains to shore up the defense in teh transfer window. But, when I see Norwich put 3 by Bolton, and Southampton put two by Boro, I just don't think there are enough goals in this squad to stay up this year. I mean, honestly, where the hell are they gonna come from. Not Dickov. I don't see them coming from Gally or Bothroyd either. Jansen is injured. There is no real creative goalscoring force in midfield. At some point it needs to be addressed.

Big disappointment,on a day all our rivals either won or drew.

Southampton are only gonna get better with Harry.

Where will we pick up points?At home to Arsenal,Newcastle,Chelsea?We just cant win,and it wont change this easily.We are on the way down.

Defence is a problem,but ATTACK is the bigger one.If we dont score,we dont win,we can always win 3-2 with a top goalscorer.

Hughes put your money where your mouth is and sign a top quality striker,but who?

mad.gifblink.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.