BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff Replay Ticket Prices - ?24 !

Will you be attending and is the price fair enough  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending and is the price fair enough

• I will be attending and I think the price is fair enough
    • I will be attending but think the price is too high
    • I will not be attending, but think the price is fair enough
    • I will not be attending, because the price is too high
    • I will not be attending, not because of the price, but I think it's too high anyway.
    • Lee Grooby pays for my ticket anyway.

This poll is closed to new votes

Watch the gate increase because folk will presumably expect a win over Colchester, sending us forward into the next round and a potential clash with the Clampets. Presumably ticket stubs and so on will be called in to play as we progress through the competition which, I would have thought, will have an effect on the attendance from this game forward.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for Mrs Flopsy and Scotty (After this episode I take it that is your nationality and not your name) the term "Use it.... or lose it" surely applies. Although I am sure that both are very well aware of that fact .... albeit in a very different context! wink.giflaugh.gif

What the f*** are you blabbering on about. I was at the match last night numpty.

Who gives you the right to determine what other people can and can't do? There are many reasons why people aren't going to matches anymore - they've been discussed on here a million times - but, yet again, you chose to ignore these and instead just write a ridiculous, stupid rant against Rovers fans in general.

You clearly haven't got the intellect to try to understand what the problems are, you offer no suggestions that could help (other than your bizarre Lancashire United idea), and, as usual, you manage to do it all in a style that's designed to wind people up. Get a life ffs.

Dear Theno,

I couldn't give a toss what you think.

Love,

Scotty

wink.gif

Ooops! Struck a nerve have I? I do apologise. tongue.gif

Any if thats the case that you dont give a toss what I think then why did you bother to respond? And why in such a antagonistic way?

Just who is the wind up merchant around here Tossy? withstupid.gifwithstupid.gif

As for suggestions to help the situation you have obviously taken mine on board but what are yours? Its easy to criticise remember.

Love numpty

I've made suggestions in the past and can't be arsed repeating them. What's the point anyway as your pathetic agenda wouldn't allow you to take them in.

And, you can put as many smilies as you want on your posts, but I think we all know who the stupid one is around here.

Watch the gate increase because folk will presumably expect a win over Colchester, sending us forward into the next round and a potential clash with the Clampets. Presumably ticket stubs and so on will be called in to play as we progress through the competition which, I would have thought, will have an effect on the attendance from this game forward.

The attendance will also increase because it isnt a replay, its on a saturday and also most people will of been paid by then.

Dear Theno,

I couldn't give a toss what you think.

Love,

Scotty

wink.gif

Ooops! Struck a nerve have I? I do apologise. tongue.gif

Any if thats the case that you dont give a toss what I think then why did you bother to respond? And why in such a antagonistic way?

Just who is the wind up merchant around here Tossy? withstupid.gifwithstupid.gif

As for suggestions to help the situation you have obviously taken mine on board but what are yours? Its easy to criticise remember.

Love numpty

Do us all a favour you pair of girls blouses.

Be the pre fight entertainment to Hatton vs Kostazu.

Well it was an exciting match.I was wrong by 20% predicting 11,000 but as thenodrug has so amply put it it all shows a public drifting away from Ewood.Of my crowd of 20 or so only 10 turned up(incl. 4 from my family)

Lets hope Lilly and a better crowd for the 4th round start to jack up general fanaticism(S.V. Fan) for the April 6-pointers and then next years Season Tickets.

If we don't get 20,000 for the Colchester match or 25% more than Bumley I will be worried that 2005/6 will be the relegation season.If the Premier League is starting to lose its popularity why is it always twice as bad in East Lancs?

well 1st home game ive missed apart from man ure when I was on holiday,I love cup games ,it felt really strange having to drive past ewood at 7.30 last night knowing there was a match on and although I thought the pricing was steep I would have been there otherwise.Roll on the the next round.

One reason people stop going to Ewood is that, for nearly two years, the "entertainment" on offer has been dreadful.

Factor in a couple of years in the second dvision, plus a relegation season before that, and, to be honest, it's difficult to recall the last truly positive, sustained session of bright, entertaining football at home.

If I didn't have a season ticket, I sure as hell wouldn't make the effort to see 20+ games a season at Ewood.

Rovers do deserve a Premier League team. There's nowt in the FA rules say you havre to fill your ground to gain entry to the top division.

I can't believe people are still getting wound up about attendances.

Relax and get over it.

Oh and final point: I distinctly remember enjoying watching football immensely back in the 1970s-1990s. It was great fun, some decent football, exciting often, players of character, great terrace-led singing.

Yeah, there were also some boring bits, crap bits and scary bits.

And Ewood wasn't full then either. Plus ca change...

I don't go to Saturday games because I work from 2-8 and no matter how many times i ask they will not change the kick off time.

I didn't go last night because on Weds I am at college from 6.30 to 8.30 and I wasn't payin £24.00 to watch half a game, if the kick off is on a sunday i go, even some eve games i go i.e mon and tues, i don't finish work til 8 and will mis s the first 15 mins of kick off.

Does that make me any less of a fan because i CAN'T go to as many games as I would like?

Gives a huge incentive to beat Colchester first time!

Otherwise we are looking at playing the top 6 in the Prem in 6 consequetive games with presumably the rescheduling of the Liverpool game (for the League Cup Final) taking precedence over Norwich given Norwich are also out of the FA Cup and Liverpool have European Cup commitments.

Dear Theno ,

I'm refusing to fork out £24 for my beloved seat in the JW upper , but am paying for my two lads to go . Am I excused your wrath ?

Yours fearfully ,

Blue Phil .  sad.gif

Only just Phil cos even with your attendance there would only have been 9141 proper supporters! tinykit.gif

The apathy and general malaise towards BRFC is spreading and gathering pace it appears. As I have said many times Blackburn neither deserves nor can support a Premier League team. My warnings are fast becoming reality. We seem to have just over half the population that is so shallow that it has quite forgotten the crappy times in the dark days of the 70's and 80's. Times when a 3rd round FA cup tie against top flight opposition would have provided the biggest crowd of the season! Lets hope that the 'abstainers' had a fantastic time spending all the £5 that they saved by not attending (given that we would of course have filled the ground to bursting if it had been priced at £15). Maybe a few will write in and tell us what fun they had spending it.

As for Mrs Flopsy and Scotty (After this episode I take it that is your nationality and not your name) the term "Use it.... or lose it" surely applies. Although I am sure that both are very well aware of that fact .... albeit in a very different context! wink.giflaugh.gif

There is of course another way of looking at this. Last night was what I call a "scrapping the barrel" fixture:- unattractive lower division opposition; unplanned fixture; night game (=fewer kids); cold wet winter night (=fewer walk-ons); premium prices; past year's home form. Yet despite all these factors we still get 7,500 die hards turning up at Ewood. Now how many would have turned up for a "scrapping the barrel" fixture before the Walker revolution? Three to four thousand I'd say is a generous estimate. Whatever anyone says our core support has grown over the last 10 or so years.

I didn't think the game was worth the price I paid for the match ticket but we won and got through anyway.

Cardiff had around 1,500 fans with them possibly and made more noise than us, but who doesn't when away fans come to Ewood.

Will be interesting to see what the attendance will be against Colchester.

13,000 maybe?

In fairness very few games are, as a spectacle, worth paying £20+ for. It's a lot of money to pay to go and sit in the cold and rain, beside some overweight chain-smoking Burberry-clad inbred with all the footballing intelligence of a doormat, who moans throughout the game about everything from the performance of the ball-boys to the particular brand of bulbs used in the floodlights.

But we still go because we love the club.

Good to see you're taking such delight in our dismal attendences Gordon... ph34r.gif

I bet someone will complain. wink.gif

What about free transport laugh.gif

Whilst i am very happy with the ticket prices, can i make 1 small comment. I would like to have seen a young persons ticket available to non season ticket holders. That is a general comment, as well as for this match, as i feel that all round we should introduce young persons tickets at Ewood.

And Nog, change the bloody attendance record please, its getting very boring!!

13,000 maybe?

Please stop your depressing me.I sincerely hope we get more than 13,000 ffs.

Will the 'its only Colchester' mentality be out in force again?....dont bet against it sad.gif

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194

13,000 maybe?

Please stop your depressing me.....I sincerely hope we get more than 13,000 ffs.

Will the 'its only Colchester' mentality be out in force again? sad.gif

I feel it's going to be like that I'm afraid.

It's Colchester after all, no offence to Colchester but it's hardly going to be getting a decent gate.

The ticket prices are a lot better and for a tenner for me it's a good price so I'll be going.

Just wait till we get drawn United in the Fifth Round, I wonder what the attendance will be then?

13,000 maybe?

Please stop your depressing me.....I sincerely hope we get more than 13,000 ffs.

Will the 'its only Colchester' mentality be out in force again? sad.gif

I feel it's going to be like that I'm afraid.

It's Colchester after all, no offence to Colchester but it's hardly going to be getting a decent gate.

The ticket prices are a lot better and for a tenner for me it's a good price so I'll be going.

Just wait till we get drawn United in the Fifth Round, I wonder what the attendance will be then?

Depends which United. wink.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.