BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff Replay Ticket Prices - ?24 !

Will you be attending and is the price fair enough  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending and is the price fair enough

• I will be attending and I think the price is fair enough
    • I will be attending but think the price is too high
    • I will not be attending, but think the price is fair enough
    • I will not be attending, because the price is too high
    • I will not be attending, not because of the price, but I think it's too high anyway.
    • Lee Grooby pays for my ticket anyway.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Backroom

I too said on the poll that I wasn't going.. too expensive.. but I have now stumped up the £25 for my season ticket seat (plus another £1 - booking fee)

£26 for an FA cup 3rd round replay... it had better be worth it is all I can say rolleyes.gif

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too said on the poll that I wasn't going.. too expensive.. but I have now stumped up the £25 for my season ticket seat (plus another £1 - booking fee)

£26 for an FA cup 3rd round replay... it had better be worth it is all I can say rolleyes.gif

Well in that case you can keep your name then! .................. but we'll all be keeping an eye on you from now on! dry.gifrover.gif

I've got my tickets. I decided to stick with our usual seats in the Darwen End, as it was more expensive to switch to the Jack Walker, we wouldn't get as good seats in the BE and the less said about the the riverside the better!

However, I'm now getting worried that we may be the only ones in the DE. Has anyone else got a ticket for there??

I voted the prices were too expensive BUT haven't gone for the cheap option. We've stumped up full whack for our usual seats.... though we did get an extra adult for £19 instead of £24 smile.gif

Should add I feel better about the price now then when it was first announced. For Rovers the problem will rpbably be the first impression the announcement created. Still believe the original full price is/was too high.

Phoned the T/O earlier and was sixth in the queue for Bolton tickets smile.gif

Dear Mr Thenodrog, I am writing to ask that my son Flopsy be excused from the FA Cup Replay Game due to him living in Birmingham and not wanting to bother his arse to go up and reach the replay. I also feel that as he went down to the fist leg that this should work in mitigation. I also agree with your comments re the supporters being fickle whining ungrateful oiks. Who moan and moan about not being taken seriously, being seen as a small club, but dont bother their arse to go to the games. If my son lived nearer to Blackburn and didnt have to go to work in the morning he would be there, even if he cant afford two pennies to rub together for warmth.

Yours Flopsy's mum.

• Backroom

£26 for an FA cup 3rd round replay... it had better be worth it is all I can say  rolleyes.gif

Well in that case you can keep your name then! .................. but we'll all be keeping an eye on you from now on! dry.gifrover.gif

Thanks Gordon blink.gif

£24!!!!!  Get Bent!

PR and business disaster.

sad.gif  sad.gif

I feel its sightly on the high side but you have to remember that Cardiff have approval on the price. Have paid similar for similar matches but between lower league teams.

Edited by streakyb

8000?.............10000?...............11000? ohmy.gif

wtf?

To reward the manager and board for shoving 'big city' club Brums words down their throat (hopefully) and having the balls to back the new manager and buy BIG by taking their best player and fans favourite Robbie Savage!

For the chance to see the home debuts of two brand new and reportedly excellent international players!

3rd round FA Cup Tie! Kinell I've seen us not even get this far on far to many occasions before Jack Walker.

After seeing BRFC win 3 out of the last 4 league games, become one of the form teams of the Prem and leap 9 points clear of the relegation places in the process!

For the chance to feel part of the newly resurrected 'team' at BRFC!

On another thread there is even a rumour that Benni Macarthy a top european striker for Porto is linked with our small town club!

SO IF THATS ALL WE CAN EXPECT THEN ITS CRAP!

What a pathetic, spoilt, gutless, undeserving, shamefaced, backsliding excuse for a supporter base we have! What the ferk Mark Hughes and his new management team will be feeling if that transpires then God only knows. Rem he is only on a 12 month rolling contract, so if we cant get a decent crowd now then who will blame him if he ups sticks and beggers off at the first opportunity to manage the first 'proper club' that comes his way..... As it surely must!

Go on Nod, just like the old days biggrin.giflaugh.gif

8000?.............10000?...............11000?  ohmy.gif   

wtf?

To reward the manager and board for shoving 'big city' club Brums words down their throat (hopefully) and having the balls to back the new manager and buy BIG by taking their best player and fans favourite Robbie Savage!

For the chance to see the home debuts of two brand new and reportedly excellent international players!

3rd round FA Cup Tie!  Kinell I've seen us not even get this far on far to many occasions before Jack Walker.

After seeing BRFC win 3 out of the last 4 league games, become one of the form teams of the Prem and leap 9 points clear of the relegation places in the process!

For the chance to feel part of the newly resurrected 'team' at BRFC!

On another thread there is even a rumour that Benni Macarthy a top european striker for Porto is linked with our small town club!

SO IF THATS ALL WE CAN EXPECT THEN ITS CRAP! 

What a pathetic, spoilt, gutless, undeserving, shamefaced, backsliding  excuse for a supporter base we have!  What the ferk Mark Hughes and his new management team will be feeling if that transpires then God only knows.  Rem he is only on a 12 month rolling contract, so if we cant get a decent crowd now then who will blame him if he ups sticks and beggers off at the first opportunity to manage the first 'proper club' that comes his way..... As it surely must!

Fleurkerlin' what the Holy Fleurk.....

First post in several weeks that transcends intestinal flatus.

DELETE IT NOW !!

ph34r.gifdry.gif

Rovers V Colchester United

£20.00 Adult Non Season Ticket Holders

£15.00 Adult Season Ticket Holders

£10.00 Senior Citizens

£10.00 Young Adult Season Ticket Holders

£ 5.00 Junior

Discuss. wink.gif

Spot on! Simple and as it should be. Well done this time Rovers!

Good points SG.

Worth mentioning we will be "head-to-head" with the dingles on attendances so to speak with both clubs hosting third division opposition.

Will be deeply embarassing if more turn out at Turf Moor than at Ewood.

The dingles will be playing a club fighting for their lives- the most bitter criticism of Benitez' decision to play the reserves (close to the bottom of the Northern Premiership Reserve League by the way) has come from Dean Court where the Cherries could well go into administration later this season.

They won the jackpot in terms of an away draw at Anfield then had the £500,000 payday snatched away by the dingles' victory.

Their best hope of surviving now is to get through against the dingles and hope for a money spinner in the fifth round.

Dear Theno ,

I'm refusing to fork out £24 for my beloved seat in the JW upper , but am paying for my two lads to go . Am I excused your wrath ?

Yours fearfully ,

Blue Phil . sad.gif

Only just Phil cos even with your attendance there would only have been 9141 proper supporters! tinykit.gif

The apathy and general malaise towards BRFC is spreading and gathering pace it appears. As I have said many times Blackburn neither deserves nor can support a Premier League team. My warnings are fast becoming reality. We seem to have just over half the population that is so shallow that it has quite forgotten the crappy times in the dark days of the 70's and 80's. Times when a 3rd round FA cup tie against top flight opposition would have provided the biggest crowd of the season! Lets hope that the 'abstainers' had a fantastic time spending all the £5 that they saved by not attending (given that we would of course have filled the ground to bursting if it had been priced at £15). Maybe a few will write in and tell us what fun they had spending it.

As for Mrs Flopsy and Scotty (After this episode I take it that is your nationality and not your name) the term "Use it.... or lose it" surely applies. Although I am sure that both are very well aware of that fact .... albeit in a very different context! wink.giflaugh.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.