BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff Replay Ticket Prices - ?24 !

Will you be attending and is the price fair enough  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending and is the price fair enough

• I will be attending and I think the price is fair enough
    • I will be attending but think the price is too high
    • I will not be attending, but think the price is fair enough
    • I will not be attending, because the price is too high
    • I will not be attending, not because of the price, but I think it's too high anyway.
    • Lee Grooby pays for my ticket anyway.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ticket sales are "very slow"

Funny that....when I phoned the Ticket Office yesterday as Miriam hadn't got back to me as promised, they were very apologetic for not calling and said it was because they had been so busy with the tickets going on sale!!

I don't think they had realsied that the Young Adult prices were more than full Adult STs in some areas. They said that Young Adult ST holders affected by this just need to make the staff aware of the issue when purchasing their tickets and they will be charged the same as the Adult price.

I also mentioned why Lee had released details of ticket prices on the official site, but these prices had conseqently changed and, in some cases, ST holders were paying more than initially expected. They said that the ticket prices were a brief summary (I don't remember seeing it say that mad.gif ). They said that I had done the right thing bringing these issues to their attention and asked if I would write to Customer Services and Tom Finn would relpy to me.

I can't understand why the club can't just explain what has happened. I am sure Cardiff will not mind if the rules and procedures that have been followed are clearly stated.

This whole fiasco will be bought up at the Fans Forum meeting (hopefully this Monday).

I think they genuinely hadn't realised about the cock up on some of the prices. I think they asked me to write just to get rid of me. I'd only told them 2 of the issues with the Cardiff tickets, I hadn't even got onto the problems with the Home Cup Tickets Scheme!

I presume I have had to pay for 2 quite lenghty calls to the 08701 number.

I am not going to write, I will make sure it is taken up at the Fans Forum. I have asked the chairman if he will invite Tom Finn to attend the meeting.

I hadn't even got onto the problems with the Home Cup Tickets Scheme!

I will make sure it is taken up at the Fans Forum.

Good Kiwi - can you also ask if credits will be automatically sent to those o the cup scheme as well.

Regardles of whether they knew or not its another amateur cock up by the Club - not good for PR again!!

With things like this happening - makes me wonder if its only the fans that are really concerned about what is happening down at our beloved club.

I think we all know the club cocked up the published prices but I would like to say in their defence it is easily done. The problem for the club is there are several thousand people scrutinizing the prices and probably just a couple of club employee's checking what's published. Doesn't excuse this happening but I do feel this aspect of the Cardiff issue is just an unfortunate admin balls up. It does happen.

I think we all know the club cocked up the published prices but I would like to say in their defence it is easily done. The problem for the club is there are several thousand people scrutinizing the prices and probably just a couple of club employee's checking what's published. Doesn't excuse this happening but I do feel this aspect of the Cardiff issue is just an unfortunate admin balls up. It does happen.

Agreed Paul but this is not the first time this happened (Birmingham?) in the last couple of weeks where prices have been changed 'overnight'.

In addition surely this would have been discussed/looked at before the game last Saturday anyway, because I know the replay date had been set and was advertised at the Charlton match.

Well I phoned up today and was in a queue at half 4 this evening, so people must be phoning up for tickets for something.

If you are a young adult/senior, and you want to sit in one of the areas where the adult price is less than the concessionary price, if you just tell the people at the ticket office, they'll just put you though an adult ticket no problem.

8000?.............10000?...............11000? ohmy.gif

wtf?

To reward the manager and board for shoving 'big city' club Brums words down their throat (hopefully) and having the balls to back the new manager and buy BIG by taking their best player and fans favourite Robbie Savage!

For the chance to see the home debuts of two brand new and reportedly excellent international players!

3rd round FA Cup Tie! Kinell I've seen us not even get this far on far to many occasions before Jack Walker.

After seeing BRFC win 3 out of the last 4 league games, become one of the form teams of the Prem and leap 9 points clear of the relegation places in the process!

For the chance to feel part of the newly resurrected 'team' at BRFC!

On another thread there is even a rumour that Benni Macarthy a top european striker for Porto is linked with our small town club!

SO IF THATS ALL WE CAN EXPECT THEN ITS CRAP!

What a pathetic, spoilt, gutless, undeserving, shamefaced, backsliding excuse for a supporter base we have! What the ferk Mark Hughes and his new management team will be feeling if that transpires then God only knows. Rem he is only on a 12 month rolling contract, so if we cant get a decent crowd now then who will blame him if he ups sticks and beggers off at the first opportunity to manage the first 'proper club' that comes his way..... As it surely must!

Took me ages to get through on the phone today.

Charged me a bloody booking fee as well sad.gif

Write a cheque to BRFC

enclose SAE

Posted Wednesday night, it arrived back here Monday morning.

You blooming techos thing you have all the answers rolleyes.gif

What a pathetic, spoilt, gutless, undeserving, shamefaced, backsliding excuse for a supporter base we have!

Dear Sir.

Can Alan be excused from that list as he has not been able to rearrange a work schedule in time.

Due to Sky, Alan has allready had to change a business appointment to ensure attendance next Monday night.

Thank you

Alan's mum

8000?.............10000?...............11000? ohmy.gif

wtf?

To reward the manager and board for shoving 'big city' club Brums words down their throat (hopefully) and having the balls to back the new manager and buy BIG by taking their best player and fans favourite Robbie Savage!

For the chance to see the home debuts of two brand new and reportedly excellent international players!

3rd round FA Cup Tie! Kinell I've seen us not even get this far on far to many occasions before Jack Walker.

After seeing BRFC win 3 out of the last 4 league games, become one of the form teams of the Prem and leap 9 points clear of the relegation places in the process!

For the chance to feel part of the newly resurrected 'team' at BRFC!

On another thread there is even a rumour that Benni Macarthy a top european striker for Porto is linked with our small town club!

SO IF THATS ALL WE CAN EXPECT THEN ITS CRAP!

What a pathetic, spoilt, gutless, undeserving, shamefaced, backsliding excuse for a supporter base we have! What the ferk Mark Hughes and his new management team will be feeling if that transpires then God only knows. Rem he is only on a 12 month rolling contract, so if we cant get a decent crowd now then who will blame him if he ups sticks and beggers off at the first opportunity to manage the first 'proper club' that comes his way..... As it surely must!

What's going on here? First it's alleged that Tris has taken over thenodrog's user name and now thenodrog has turned into Tris!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.