SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ferguson Hands in Transfer Request

No Nay Never

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SSN Breaking News - Fergie having a medical.

No suprise whatsoever.

Only suprise was those who continued to believe it wouldn't happen. It happened the day Ferguson handed in a transfer and made up some cock-and-bull story about soandso being homesick. The guy wanted out...and fast, homesickness isn't that fatal a condition usually...

After 250 or so posts between them Dada Prso and philipl should hug and make up. I'd also say they should admit they were both wrong but that'd be another 200 posts long so forget that bit!

Barry shafted us big time on this...can't believe how many wanted him to remain at the club after he shoved his hand in our direction and flicked two fingers up at us but whatever. From the evidence we have available he didnt want to play for us...so why expect too much? Maybe I should forget about all that the club stands for and be willing to accept a selfish little t!t of a captain playing for us but no thank you, not just yet.

Ferguson has been a tw@t all along in this. Not Viola, not Murray, not nobody but wee little innocent Barry. Why the hell couldn't he be a decent person and wait three months until the summer when we would (hopefully) be safe and he could go with the blessing of many??? Three sodding months that was all...

Just wasn't man enough. Still poor wee Barry and all that...######...

Edited by FourLaneBlue

Beeb not disclosing amount, or even guessing. I reckon it'll be £5.3 - 5.5m, with any amount over the 4m mark being paid in instalments. If its any less I'll be seriosly narked.

sorry para,

It appears we significantly lowered our asking price.

If it's anything above £5m I reckon we did well. He really wasn't worth the £6.5m we paid, and in today's market he isn't worth £5m either. My guess is £5.25m. Disappointed we (probably) won't be bringing anyone in, neither a midfielder nor a striker.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.