BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Arsenal 3 v 0 Rovers - Cup Semi Final

Nuclearsox

Just listenend to Arsen whinger, very honest opinion of Rovers, clearly indicated no terry 'enry or sol campbell.

Agree that they have quality though the like sof Reyes and V Persil do not exactly like being wound up or roughly challenged, both those two,dennis and vierra have tempers and I cant wait now.

Just got the wifes birtheday do to get through then I can fully look forwards to Cardiff

COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUES tinykit.gif

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a great email from the editor of the allgooneredup website. Sounds like they are also looking forward to Cardiff.

They would appear to have ultimate respect for BRFC especially after we whooped spuds at Cardiff a couple of years ago.

Anyhow

thats me I am off to the pub, my Rovers gear is all ready, the alarm clock is set and the Bud is in the fridge.

To all Rovers supporters, have a great day and lets show the football world that yes we are a town team but one that England can be proud of.

Come ON you Blues tinykit.giftinykit.giftinykit.giftinykit.giftinykit.gif

Leaving shortly, the five hour drive awaits, five hours of pure excitement!!!!

Look forward to meeting everyone on the wilkybus tomorrow, please don't BOO me biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Safe journey to all fans, I can feel a victory coming on...

tinykit.gif Come on lads!!!!!!!!!

We are 7-1 to win. Seven to bloody one- it is a two horse race cup tie at a neutral ground, we are the third best team in the league according to the form table and playing an Arsenal side missing Henry and Campbell.

I think that is worth a tenner.

Stick five quid on Pedersen to score first too 12-1

Any one else getting excited already?

I set off on the Nightcluber bus at 02:50 ,Catch the ferry at 05:45, train at 07:05 supposed to get into Cardiff at 11:15. Where am i traveling from? France, the moon?? no the Isle of Wight,cheers F.A. nice to see you are putting the fans first as usual BARSTEWARDS. Aah well at least i'l have an 8 pack of Lynx to keep me company and i know it going to be worth it. MGP the first goal Mokoena the last will hopefully pay for it.

COME ON YOU BLUUUUES

Edited by troybo1

We are 7-1 to win. Seven to bloody one- it is a two horse race cup tie at a neutral ground, we are the third best team in the league according to the form table and playing an Arsenal side missing Henry and Campbell.

I think that is worth a tenner.

Stick five quid on Pedersen to score first too 12-1

Where are we 7/1? I'm tempted by that. I love being written off though- it makes victory that much sweeter biggrin.gif

To all of us tackling the roads & rails the length of the country, I wish you all happy trails. Enjoy to the utmost & stay in one piece (relatively).

Sing your hearts out and do us proud ! rover.gifrover.gif

I am very jealous!

Go YOU Blues !!!!

Edited by blue/white

Hello everyone ! Finally registered on this board after many days browsing through all the posts. Considering the scarcity of Blackburn fans in my city compared to Man u & Arsenal, it feels gr8 to be in a board where everyone is a Blackburn fan, apart from the odd Dingle here & there.

I'm 3000 miles away from Cardiff, in The Gulf to be precise, but hopefully they will be showing it on some channel here. I've been supporting Rovers since 1993 when I was a 10 year old, more details on how I fell for them after Cardiff.

For now, heres hoping for a Blackburn victory against the French Olympic diving squad. wink.gif

anyone know roughly how long the drive takes from ewood to cardiff?

picking up my tickets at 9. then driving to cardiff, but am gettting worried now in case i miss the start. sad.gif

I'd be very worried mate - you haven't a cat in hells chance. We're leaving at 5am and hoping to be down there and parked up at around 10am allowing for city centre traffic etc.

It's gonna be either a total humiliation, e.g. Arse 3-0 Rovers

OR we'll lose on pens...  sad.gif

Nice and optimistic you muppet! i hope i bump into you withstupid.gif

I won't be there unfortunately, I've got a prior arrangment that is very difficult to back out of...

Oh well - guess I'll have to watch it in the pub! laugh.gif

Off to bed in a moment, heart says 1-0 to Rovers, head 2-0 to the Goons, looking forward to seeing Dennis the cheat against the admiral. It will be a great dayout what ever the result.

Woo hoo! My jersey arrived! Now I can actually sport the colors during the FA semis!

(*mumbles*.. I kinda hate being a newbie fan...)

wow.... ANOTHER texan smile.gif

welcome.

that makes what? 5 texans?

Woo hoo!  My jersey arrived!  Now I can actually sport the colors during the FA semis!

welcome.

Good to know there are other Texan Rover fans around.

I'm actually originally from Dallas. Alas, the only decent player my HS ever produced had to go and sign with Man Ure.

*sigh*

All I know is I've got my venue, my cable, and a good stock of Shiner Bock for tomorrow's game. Go Rovers!

anyone know roughly how long the drive takes from ewood to cardiff?

picking up my tickets at 9. then driving to cardiff, but am gettting worried now in case i miss the start. 

I live in Gloucester, it takes me 2.5/3hrs (depends on traffic and speed) to get to ewood every week and Cardiff is only 1hr away from me so I'd allow about 4hrs minimum. You'll prob use a better road than what i'll use to get to Cradiff though. I'll be going through Monmouth, down to Newport and then onto the M4 i think blink.gif

Woo hoo!  My jersey arrived!  Now I can actually sport the colors during the FA semis!

welcome.

us americans are being taken over ph34r.gif oh well at least their not new yorkers thumbs-up.gif

welcome.

Good to know there are other Texan Rover fans around.

I'm actually originally from Dallas. Alas, the only decent player my HS ever produced had to go and sign with Man Ure.

*sigh*

All I know is I've got my venue, my cable, and a good stock of Shiner Bock for tomorrow's game. Go Rovers!

HA. funny should say that. i'm stocked with shiner as well. just bought some last night.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.