BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Arsenal 3 v 0 Rovers - Cup Semi Final

Nuclearsox

We're staying in the Ocean Park Premier Travel Inn in Cardiff on the Friday evening (many thanks to Hughesy) so it would be nice to meet up with anyone down there.

rover.giftinykit.gifthumbs-up.gif

Simon (or anyone else for that matter), PM me your mobile number and I'll text you were we all are on Friday.

I'm in a hotel right in the middle of St Marys (the main drinking area) and I'll be arriving Friday lunch so I should be able to scope out some suitable drinking establishments before the evening.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is a place that does real ale, the local brewary, Brains, does a great beer called Revrand James.

Look out for Bullmastif beers too. They do a lovely stout called Welsh Black. That's if you have any time to drink beer while you're in Cardiff, what with the daft kick off time and all that.

I dont think Savage should start but I would want him on the bench.

I want to be pround of Rovers. I dont even want to think in what ways they would make me dissapointed. I want to see Neil get a good (fair) hard crunching tackle on Henry every time he gets the ball. rover.gif

"I think we had that little bit too much respect for Arsenal last week" Nigel Worthington Norwich manager. I dont want Sparky saying this after 90mins.

Arsenal, Man United and Newcastle have all sold out for the semi final of the FA CUP

Blackburn Rovers have got about 17,000 thousand left

Many thanks to those Rovers fans who are watching it on the telly instead of going – your support is incredible.

We thank you for your support.

I 'twould be there, save the 5000 mile trip, and I'm dirt poor.

I'm a poor student and I can't afford Fox Soccer Net, so I'm having to get a friend to record it to VHS...

Here's hoping my shirt arrives in time for the game...

Arsenal, Man United and Newcastle have all sold out for the semi final of the FA CUP

Blackburn Rovers have got about 17,000 thousand left

Many thanks to those Rovers fans who are watching it on the telly instead of going – your support is incredible.

We thank you for your support.

I 'twould be there, save the 5000 mile trip, and I'm dirt poor.

I'm a poor student and I can't afford Fox Soccer Net, so I'm having to get a friend to record it to VHS...

Here's hoping my shirt arrives in time for the game...

So what is they have sold out. We will still outsing the cockneys.

Hopefully come the end of the game il be able to sing to them ' Beat little rovers, you couldnt beat little rovers

We're staying in the Ocean Park Premier Travel Inn in Cardiff on the Friday evening (many thanks to Hughesy) so it would be nice to meet up with anyone down there.

rover.gif  tinykit.gif  thumbs-up.gif

Simon (or anyone else for that matter), PM me your mobile number and I'll text you were we all are on Friday.

I'm in a hotel right in the middle of St Marys (the main drinking area) and I'll be arriving Friday lunch so I should be able to scope out some suitable drinking establishments before the evening.

Holiday Inn Cardiff. Im positive its not the one near the ground, so its the one about 5 mins from centre.

Ill be out with my old man and a few others. Sent Glenn my number over PM, if anyone else fancies meeting PM me

Christ, I coyuldnt sleep last night. And its still 50 hours (well 49 hours 50 minutes until kick off)

Im gonna be a nervoud wreck.

Me to Stu. I've been up since 4.00am and I'm buggered. I know I won't sleep tonight or Friday. Just phoned the away travel for coach seats as I don't think I'll be capable of driving there and back in a day. Sod the FA!

rover.gif is anybody worried about savage making a late bid for a place in the team,i think 70 mins in the reserve's after weeks off is not ideal preperation,but alonso did the same tonight tinykit.gif

To quote radio Rovers text message:

"Mark Hughes has no injury worries ahead of Saturday. Robbie Savage came through the reserves unscathed and is included in the squad."

We don't need Savage flying in to the Arsenal and getting sent off in the first 20, same could be said of Flitty. So I'm a little worried about those two if they play. sad.gif

We don't need Savage flying in to the Arsenal and getting sent off in the first 20, same could be said of Flitty. So I'm a little worried about those two if they play.  sad.gif

When was the last time either of them got sent of doing that?

savage has never been sent off in a club match

We don't need Savage flying in to the Arsenal and getting sent off in the first 20, same could be said of Flitty. So I'm a little worried about those two if they play.  sad.gif

Not entirely sure, but the last time I remember Flitty being sent off is actually against Arsenal when we won 2-1.

I always worry when I see Flitty playing a big game because he does have a tendency to fly in to the tackle. Didn't know Savage had never been sent off in a club game - good news.

I always worry when I see Flitty playing a big game because he does have a tendency to fly in to the tackle. Didn't know Savage had never been sent off in a club game - good news.

He's only ever been sent off once in his career - against Northern Ireland just before the Wales v England game - and that wasn't for mistimed challenges. He got into an argument with Michael Hughes (I think) and was sent off for the handbags, which was pretty harsh, especially as he was on the receiving end of a nasty challenge.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.