SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Arsenal 3 v 0 Rovers - Cup Semi Final

Nuclearsox

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal, Man United and Newcastle have all sold out for the semi final of the FA CUP

Blackburn Rovers have got about 17,000 thousand left

Many thanks to those Rovers fans who are watching it on the telly instead of going – your support is incredible.

• Backroom
Many thanks to those Rovers fans who are watching it on the telly instead of going – your support is incredible.

Get off your high horse Stella ! in every thread on here to do with the semi, tickets, support etc. you've had a go at people less fortunate than yourself (and by that I mean those who can't afford to go for whatever the reason)

Get off your high horse Stella ! in every thread on here to do with the semi, tickets, support etc. you've had a go at people less fortunate than yourself (and by that I mean those who can't afford to go for whatever the reason)

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Sorry I can't make it tongue.gif

Travelling to Cardiff is too expensive!!

And I have to save some money to get there for the final biggrin.gif

Be lucky to get tickets for the final if you don't go to the semi. Been talking to a United fan and he reckons we'd get 17,000 tickets if we got to the final. Assuming we do take 16,000 (approx) on Saturday, that leaves the rest of us scraping the pennies together (and fighting for) the last 1,000 or so tickets.

I might be wrong about the 17,000 tickets- so dont hold me to that. I was told though by a guy who has been with United that each club gets 17k or so for the final- with the rest going to corporate hospitality. Makes me sick.

Interesting to see the LET reverting to the use of roman numerals.

In the meantime, Dutch forward Dirk Kuyt is the latest striker to be linked with a summer move to Rovers.

The 24-year-old Feyenoord star, who is the top scorer in the Dutch League this season with xx goals, is thought to be one of the players on Hughes' short-list of five.

Edited by Yorkshire Blue

I'm really looking forward to this game and I believe that we have a great chance to get to the final. Defensively we are very strong and we will need to be again, now that Henry, Pires and Bergkamp are all back. When we last played Arsenal, we were undone by a moment of class, from an understrength team, that should have scored more. But on Saturday, we can't afford to let Arsenal in, because we'll be punished. Players like Mokoena, Reid and Flitcroft are going to have stamp their authority on the game and not let Arsenal dectate play. We will get crucified if that happens. And, if any chances come our we must take them. This is one of the biggest games that the club has been in for some time and we can't freeze.

Rovers to win 2-1.

I can confirm with Greggyk that there are no seats left for the trains from Paddington to Cardiff - I was booked on the 08:45 & the to$$ers cancelled that & then sold out my seats from under me, so I went garrity at them & managed somehow to get two first class seats for a tenner - the cheeky sods tried to tell me that my tickets were flexible & I could travel at any time - hows that work then when they confirmed that if you don't have a reserved seat at paddington then you will not be allowed on the train. - Got my tickets through the post yesterday only to find my return journey doesn't have seats booked on it either - time to get on the phone again !

I didn't even get that Jimbo - must not have shouted loud enough.

Same problem - "flexible" tickets even though I booked on a specific train. Decided to drive. But anyone thinking of catching the train at Reading or elsewhere had better check. Can you imagine being stood on the platform at 9.00, can't get on the train and no other way of getting there? After 45 years waiting I don't think I'd be very pleased. Safer to drive. Or maybe bike - cut through traffic, eh Jimbo? wink.gif

well well well

my brother and his 2 mates turned up at the train station this afternoon and were told when the train stops at reading, " TO WADE ON" - well being 3 keen lads this seems ok to them, only problem is gonna be a train full of gooners and 3 students with blue & white on.

Cant believe the almighty cock up this is going to be, they have all purchased tickets that say - SEAT NOT RESERVED - after being told that no seats are reserved, so its first come, first served, but apparently if you have a ticket, you can get on. I await the story of the platform trauma with interest.

Im dreading the phone going sat am, and brother ringing to say they are stuck at reading.

Keeping everything crossed ohmy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.