BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Arsenal 3 v 0 Rovers - Cup Semi Final

Nuclearsox

I'd just like to say "Well done Sox" for a great post.

And, (he said sarcastically) thanks for raising the bar for the standard of all future match previews.

I hope you are pleased with yourself.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100 per carriage,

big f***ing carriage you've got there laaa

Not really.

Apparently the capacity of a standard railway carraige is well over 100.

In fact the hold over 150 on some routes in rush hour.

But is this really a) relevant cool.gif interesting?

guys, whats the best way to get a ticket for the game, anyone got the number i can call, and prices live in cov so dont get to many games, but really want a ticket for this one, help please!! tinykit.giftinykit.gif

I may be going out on a limb here but I'd try the ticket office at the club.

100 per carriage,

big f***ing carriage you've got there laaa

Not really.

Apparently the capacity of a standard railway carraige is well over 100.

In fact the hold over 150 on some routes in rush hour.

But is this really a) relevant cool.gif interesting?

no to both questions.

those pendolino carriages aren't so big

guys, whats the best way to get a ticket for the game, anyone got the number i can call, and prices live in cov so dont get to many games, but really want a ticket for this one, help please!! tinykit.gif  tinykit.gif

Rovers Ticket FAQ

Cardiff PDF file for tickets

Ticket office: 08701 123456!

Price: £45/£55

Edited by modes98

I'd just like to say "Well done Sox" for a great post.

And, (he said sarcastically) thanks for raising the bar for the standard of all future match previews.

I hope you are pleased with yourself.

Yeah, looks like I'll now have to write a real epic in my upcoming preview. Thanks a lot dry.gif

I can confirm with Greggyk that there are no seats left for the trains from Paddington to Cardiff - I was booked on the 08:45 & the to$$ers cancelled that & then sold out my seats from under me, so I went garrity at them & managed somehow to get two first class seats for a tenner - the cheeky sods tried to tell me that my tickets were flexible & I could travel at any time - hows that work then when they confirmed that if you don't have a reserved seat at paddington then you will not be allowed on the train. - Got my tickets through the post yesterday only to find my return journey doesn't have seats booked on it either - time to get on the phone again !

I can confirm with Greggyk that there are no seats left for the trains from Paddington to Cardiff - I was booked on the 08:45 & the to$$ers cancelled that & then sold out my seats from under me, so I went garrity at them & managed somehow to get two first class seats for a tenner - the cheeky sods tried to tell me that my tickets were flexible & I could travel at any time - hows that work then when they confirmed that if you don't have a reserved seat at paddington then you will not be allowed on the train. - Got my tickets through the post yesterday only to find my return journey doesn't have seats booked on it either - time to get on the phone again !

I didn't even get that Jimbo - must not have shouted loud enough.

Same problem - "flexible" tickets even though I booked on a specific train. Decided to drive. But anyone thinking of catching the train at Reading or elsewhere had better check. Can you imagine being stood on the platform at 9.00, can't get on the train and no other way of getting there? After 45 years waiting I don't think I'd be very pleased. Safer to drive. Or maybe bike - cut through traffic, eh Jimbo? wink.gif

Rang up Great Western the other day and I was told it's pretty much first come first served at Paddington. As I've got no other way of getting to Cardiff it looks like I'll just have to be at Paddington nice and early.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.