BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Spurs 3 - 2 Rovers

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not fancy our chances away at the Spuds, we are once again going into a match as the under-dogs, which imo suites us better. Against sides we are expected to beat comfortably we seem to under-perform, we kind of become arrogant. When we play a better side that "Arrogance" seems to go away. That all sounds a bit contradictory but i still do not fancy our chances come Sunday. Away from home we have really been shocking this season, losing to sides like Villa and WBA, teams if we are gunning for the top 4 we should have won without any problems.

If and its a big IF, If we win on Sunday, i might start to believe some of the hype of us finishing fourth, but IMO we are the least likely team in the top 8 to finish in 4th place.

Spuds 3

Rovers 1

Woah (very Keanu-esque biggrin.gif  ), how many of those players are still with the team? I don't recognise the guys hugging, so all I can make out is Tugay. Talk about turnover!

387213[/snapback]

user posted image

You can see its Cole because Yorke's name/number would be creeping into the picture.

user posted image

You can see its Cole because Yorke's name/number would be creeping into the picture.

387259[/snapback]

I recognise that lot, and the keeper (Kelly), but they're not at the club anymore....which was kinda my point.

The hugging guy nearest the camera could indeed be Gally, though I question whether he was in the first team at that time. It could also be Jay wink.gif

a blast from the past :

lets hope this is us again come sunday 6pm

user posted image

387025[/snapback]

smile.gif i'm on there!

ah happy days! what a great trip that was. yorke and cole were fantastic and todd played like beckenbaur!

i reckon the 'kuqi monster' should play on sunday. i know.... before you all give me pelters, remember back to the ewood game. he dominated dawson and frightened the life out of him. bellers can then attack king.

smile.gif i'm on there!

ah happy days! what a great trip that was. yorke and cole were fantastic and todd played like beckenbaur!

i reckon the 'kuqi monster' should play on sunday. i know.... before you all give me pelters, remember back to the ewood game. he dominated dawson and frightened the life out of him. bellers can then attack king.

387267[/snapback]

Go on then, let's see you circled, John Madden style thumbs-up.gif

Edited by Exiled_Rover

i think we have a reaaly good chance of going above totenham as they still have to play newcastle, man u, chelsea and arsenal i can also see them getting a point out of the arsenal game because they will get beat of a better manu and chelsea team and newcastle look to be on the way up without souness

I thought the match at Ewood was excellent with the two teams evenly matched. We are a better team now than we were then. If it was a home fixture I would expect a win. 0-0 draw is the most likely result.

( Wouldn't it be magnificent if we won though!!! and we stand a reasonable chance of doing so)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.