Neill - Todd - Nelsen - Gray

Bentley - Reid - Savage - Emo 

Bellamy - Pongo

387139[/snapback]

ROVERS: Friedel, Neill, Todd ©, Nelsen, Gray,

Bentley, Reid, Savage, Emerton,

Sinama-Pongolle, Bellamy.

WOW! Hughes really does read this forum... dry.gif

Its a blessing in disguise that Reid and Savage are starting in the center, we need their energy away from home

Btw, i have this feeling that its been a long time since a referee screwed us over at an away match. Be prepared for something today then.....

biggrin.gif

Amazing goal. Whomever he beat the first move (it looked like Gray, but I have to go get my glasses) stood there and watched the whole rest of the play, not going after him and not looking to mark anyone who might be coming in late.

Dickov should come on for Bentley or Emerton after 60 minutes if we are still down

Pongolle missed a sitter from 1 yard, yes one yard out dry.gif

Bellamy has been awesome whenever he had the space, while Bentley and Emerton were largely anonymous

Was it handball by Nelsen for the free kick that resulted in Spurs second? If so, then Keane's was a definite free kick too, surely?

Bad decision by the linesman for the first goal, too. He was only a couple of yards away! Great goal by Keane, though.

Did anyone see Mido complaining that he didn't get a throw in after he manhandled Todd and the ball ran out of play. If I were the ref I'd have said "Oh, you didn't touch the ball didn't you Mister Mido, well that means it's a free kick against you for a foul on Todd. Good man for owning up"

Also did anyone notice that we were having a good spell so the SKY commentator had to find something to slag us off for, so started papping about bad crowds at Ewood. Grrr!

Let's hope the 'luck' balances out in the second half!

Also did anyone notice that we were having a good spell so the SKY commentator had to find something to slag us off for, so started papping about bad crowds at Ewood. Grrr!

388482[/snapback]

I'm Listening to the game on radio 5 live and all the comments are predictably the same......poor crowds with un-passionate support, 'unfashionable club'.

Same old.

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.