Renewed your ST in April?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Renewed your ST in April?

• No
    • Will do before end of the month
    • Yes - indicate number if more than one
    • 10+

This poll is closed to new votes

If it means anything, I don't think Stanley are going to be taking many fans off us - they managed an attendance of just 2667 for their first back in the league. Just watched ssn and John Coleman isn't very happy about the attendance at all!

they were expecting 3k with 1k from darlo :o :ph34r:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today I received a new season ticket card, I'm a bit surprised by this since we were told to keep our old cards at the end of last season..?

We have just received our new packs. Amongst all the promotional stuff was a new plastic wallet for the season ticket but no new card - as i was expecting.

We have just received our new packs. Amongst all the promotional stuff was a new plastic wallet for the season ticket but no new card - as i was expecting.

Ditto.

Does this mean there has been a batch sent out that should have included STs and didn't or have they remembered half way through that they said we should keep hold of our existing cards ?

Ditto.

Does this mean there has been a batch sent out that should have included STs and didn't or have they remembered half way through that they said we should keep hold of our existing cards ?

I've emailed the ticket office for clarification, but I'm not expecting a response.

Ditto.

No ST cards were mailed with the Membership packs.

ST cards were sent out seperately and only to those to that have moved seats or age group.

Everyone else was reminded to keep their ST cards from last year.

Mine arrived this morning, as did my wifes.

Both renewals, without any change of details.....

...Master Stuwilky's new one hasn't, and his upset about it!!! Silly sausage!

I got my new season ticket card even though nothing changed still young adult and still same seat.

So must be sending new cards out to everyone :unsure:

i got mine today

what happened to keeping our cards

Ditto

On the database, there were quite a few fans with several records against their name and so we have merged them into one single record and these will have received a new card.

LOL Nothing at all changed on mine and i never had other accounts.

Only thing i can see them doing is merging my account with my dads when they shouldnt off and if dad finds out he will make a up roar about it because might mean not able to get tickets he needs (sometimes goes with abotu 5 or 6 uncles and mean wont be able to get that amount some times because 4 per account)

Got same initials

Edited by thebigguy

Uh, uh .... looks like we're going to have to organise a suicide watch for 'SIMON GARNERS 194' ;)

Using the same methodology as Bobby G (ie a random number picked from no where) I deduce that they have risen by 16.

Therefore saving SG194 from suicide and a cause for celebration for the rest of us.

Two bits of "news". B)

First, I've just been down for my NZ tickets. I haven't recieved a new card, just an empty wallet like some of you. Girl said not everyone would recieve a new card, some would be reactivated. When I said it would be a tense time at the turnstile wondering if the swipe card would work, she assured me that it would. :wacko:

Secondly, I asked a VERY pretty ticket office girl, as you do, how many season tickets we have sold. "Quite a lot", she said.

I said " less than last season"? She said "no - more than last season - definately. The people buying ST at Christmas seem to have renewed".

So there you have it. Girl at ticket office says we've sold more than last season.

Don't know whether to believe her. Might go back and ask again. :rolleyes:

Two bits of "news". B)

So there you have it. Girl at ticket office says we've sold more than last season.

Don't know whether to believe her. Might go back and ask again. :rolleyes:

Hopefully that's right because the walk-on numbers will be well down :ph34r:

LOL Nothing at all changed on mine and i never had other accounts.

Only thing i can see them doing is merging my account with my dads when they shouldnt off and if dad finds out he will make a up roar about it because might mean not able to get tickets he needs (sometimes goes with abotu 5 or 6 uncles and mean wont be able to get that amount some times because 4 per account)

Got same initials

The multiple accounts are created by the various internal systems the Club have in place (i.e. Online ticketing, mail order, TO, website etc) and these have been merged to one single record.

So you won't need to worry about merging your account with your dad.

The Club do apologise for any inconvenience this has, or may cause.

The multiple accounts are created by the various internal systems the Club have in place (i.e. Online ticketing, mail order, TO, website etc) and these have been merged to one single record.

So you won't need to worry about merging your account with your dad.

The Club do apologise for any inconvenience this has, or may cause.

Perhaps this kind of information should be circulated more widely than a few hundred fans on an internet messageboard?

Perhaps with the letter that came out would have been an idea?

And out of interest why do the club insist on sending the membership packs and season ticket cards seperately? Seeing as all ST holders get a membership pack surely there is a few grand postage to be saved there?

And out of interest why do the club insist on sending the membership packs and season ticket cards seperately? Seeing as all ST holders get a membership pack surely there is a few grand postage to be saved there?

Purely for security reasons.

The membership packs were fulfilled by an external fulfilment house.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.