• 10+

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Far better without all the sodding paperwork

402495[/snapback]

Yep. Done mine took me all of a minute to spend £875!

As I've just surfaced for the first time in a while I've added the requested poll.

No doubt there will be people on here complaining about the club and how it was a shambles and they couldn't cope.  Like you say, you've had all month, why wait till the end of it to renew?

403131[/snapback]

Doh, could it be that peolple pick up salaries at the end of the month and annual bonuses at the end of April ph34r.gif

No doubt there will be people on here complaining about the club and how it was a shambles and they couldn't cope.  Like you say, you've had all month, why wait till the end of it to renew?

403131[/snapback]

The club should have anticipated this rush and built an extra 10 window ticket office specifically to deal with it.

Bought my seven year old his first season ticket this morning, £90 is great value and he'll be going for many years to come.

I was stood in the queue and one bloke was going mad about having to fill in a form:

"Why do I need to fill in a bloody form when I’ve been a season ticket holder for the past 8yrs"

MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN...........just fill the form in like everyone else you moaning **** mad.gif

Bought my seven year old his first season ticket this morning, £90 is great value and he'll be going for many years to come.

I was stood in the queue and one bloke was going mad about having to fill in a form:

"Why do I need to fill in a bloody form when I’ve been a season ticket holder for the past 8yrs"

MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN...........just fill the form in like everyone else you moaning **** mad.gif

403363[/snapback]

Thing is Gav did you say anything to him?

Not having a do , just its the same thing from Rovers fans we like to moan but we see/hear something that we complain/moan about but let it pass.

I think it comes back to your very own comments - we have had too much of a good thing and don't realise it.

Respect to you for getting your youngster signed up - I only hope I could follow the colour - lets just hope Wigan don't establish themselves like we have done in the Premier - but then again I hope to be back into the bosom of East Lancs soon. thumbs-up.giftinykit.gif

And I suppose thay DIDN'T get paid at the end of March? (Oh and everyone I know gets their annual bonus in December)

403360[/snapback]

Everyone I know who gets a bonus gets it in March. Perhaps we should start a poll for most popular bonus month?

I'm panicking.

I'm trying to renew today, but the system isn't taking my email address and password. It isn't even emailing me my password or details when requested.

Anybody else had similar problems?

403413[/snapback]

Had the same problem a couple of weeks ago. Rang the ticket office and sorted it over phone (2 mins of a job)

Sorted now. Well, I think so anyway.

I didn't need to use the online booking reference number should I have?

I'm rubbish at this stuff.

403416[/snapback]

I heard that if an online form is completed incorrectly, there is £250 surcharge, payable to a person who sits two rows in front of the offender.

Thing  is Gav did you say anything to him?

Not having a do , just its the same thing from Rovers fans we like to moan but we see/hear something that we complain/moan about  but let it pass.

403386[/snapback]

Told him to stop moaning, but not in a confrontational manner, he remonstrated with me about the form and I said just fill it like everyone else.

Whilst I was being served he went to the next window and started having a go at the woman, he looked at me and said, "I'm doing it again aren’t I" i just laughed.

Many people wouldn't say a word and plenty were in agreement with him but you have to challenge some people and he was one because he's ranting loudly about such a trivial matter.

Getting our usual two this morning. Arranged to do so over the phone yesterday, I offered to renew by cc there and then but said if they make a note I will call in today with a cheque instead. The chap took the second option. rover.gif

Told him to stop moaning, but not in a confrontational manner, he remonstrated with me about the form and I said just fill it like everyone else.

Whilst I was being served he went to the next window and started having a go at the woman, he looked at me and said, "I'm doing it again aren’t I" i just laughed.

Many people wouldn't say a word and plenty were in agreement with him but you have to challenge some people and he was one because he's ranting loudly about such a trivial matter.

403561[/snapback]

Good on ya GAV - at least he realised it the 2nd time.

You never know some good may come of it he might be GAV mk 2 now in a similar situation with him and somebody else.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.