• Will do before end of the month
    • Yes - indicate number if more than one
    • 10+

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With only 59 voting on this thread and by the responses buying about 80 season tickets pre-May 1st we can't gloat over bumley.

With our gloomy fans and the mass of non-UK fanatics we have probably not reached 4300 early birders like they have.

Net fans seem to dissolve as soon as you ask em to support the team.

BITTER BLUE.

Just like to make the point, and no apologies for repeating elsewhere, that we renewed STs in April to show our SUPPORT and appreciation for what the club is doing. I want to encourage the club's efforts. The discount, which I reckon is worth at best 5%, is nice but was not the reason for renewing in April.

I want Rovers to know we will be there, again, next season.

Just like to make the point, and no apologies for repeating elsewhere, that we renewed STs in April to show our SUPPORT and appreciation for what the club is doing. I want to encourage the club's efforts. The discount, which I reckon is worth at best 5%, is nice but was not the reason for renewing in April.

I want Rovers to know we will be there, again, next season.

404414[/snapback]

Good for you.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone else had a recorded message at home from Mark Hughes reminding them of the season ticket offer? I was in London yesterday and it threw my wife for a while! It did, however, allow her to write me a note saying Mark rang while I was out!

I got the same call 30 minutes ago.

Sparky's still at it, in fact he's now pestering the non-season ticket holders. He called my mobile last night, and caught me totally off guard - I thought it was going to be the garage giving me a quote to get the car fixed.

Fair play to Rovers - they've really pulled out all the stops. With these calls, and the very impressive "Rough Guide to the Rovers" already sent to non-ST holders, nobody can accuse the club this time round of not trying hard enough to get Season Tickets flogged.

Well, we've got 11 season tickets in our group, and after moving from the Darwen End to the Blackburn End, we got 11 together in the bottom corner.

Yesterday, the ticket office called one of us, and asked us to go down to the ground to see if we could get better seats. Someone from the ticket office actually took my mate's dad into the Blackburn End to show him what seats were available for a group of 11.

So we've now moved to the back, although we are slightly to one side.

Just wanted to say well done to the club for putting themselves out like this. :tu: They could have easily left us where we were, but they made the effort to improve our seats.

Paid for my 2 ST's in JW Upper for 2006/07. With 100 Club plus lounge, car parking etc costs good money but worth every penny for BRFC, I love my team!!!!!

3 mates have decided not to based on the attitude of " I will decide on a match-by-match basis", this is the same attitude as per the last few seasons and compounds our funding problems.

Great Club and great fans at Rovers, but what do we do to capture the many honest fans to stay and to also capture the coporate buck.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.