Renewed your ST in April?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Renewed your ST in April?

• No
    • Will do before end of the month
    • Yes - indicate number if more than one
    • 10+

This poll is closed to new votes

Does anyone know if the club usually take season ticket money out straight away? It will be my first time as a ST holder and I rang up for my 2 young adult tickets on the day they went on sale, but I was'nt given a reference number or anything and no money has went off my card yet and was just wondering if this was normal? tinykit.gif

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to various reasons, I've not had a season ticket for the last 2 years, but some of my friends have kept theirs in the Darwen End. I'm thinking of getting one again, plus an extra one for my 4 yr old son.

But there may be some problems:

1 There will be no season tickets sold in the Darwen End.

2 There will be 6 people renewing, and 2 new applicants.

3 The 6 renewing will get a preference of where they want to sit, especially if they opt for the £250 seats in the JW lower.

Lee, if people dont renew there season tickets by the end of April, are their seats then open for new applicants? Or do we have to wait till another cut off date.

The lady in the ticket office implied that the £250 seats would be sold very quickly.

394472[/snapback]

Well, its ended up 11 of us wanting season tickets, all the forms have been sent in,

and we've picked our seats provisionally. (We may get chance to move after the final renewal deadline, but i doubt it.)

We've gone for the blackburn end, inner section of NO5, five on row 11 and six on row 12. Not bad to say how many we wanted.

Did anyone else think it's a little strange that the promotional stuff for the 'early bird' offer (which is a good idea, IMO) had a picture of a chap snoozing on the front cover. What sort of an impression does that give? Great atmosphere at Ewood! LOL!

Has anyone else had a recorded message at home from Mark Hughes reminding them of the season ticket offer? I was in London yesterday and it threw my wife for a while! It did, however, allow her to write me a note saying Mark rang while I was out!

Has anyone else had a recorded message at home from Mark Hughes reminding them of the season ticket offer? I was in London yesterday and it threw my wife for a while! It did, however, allow her to write me a note saying Mark rang while I was out!

400801[/snapback]

I got the same call 30 minutes ago.

Recorded messsage with press button 7 to speak directly to the ticket office to renew your ticket now.

Looks like Rovers are working hard on this.

Have we any ideas as to how many have already renewed?

400885[/snapback]

No idea but it's probably quite low at the moment, as I imagine most folk will be waiting until the last few days of April...

MArk just rang me telling me to renew.

I already have....

400813[/snapback]

I got one of them on thurs myself. It made we wanna ring back and say, 'look im terribly sorry, i really wanna get another s/t, but im studying abroad from uni from august till december, so can only get a half 1'. Rovers are becoming good at making you fell guilty for not buying one thats for sure! smile.gifrover.gif

Edited by BRFC4EVA

Have ordered mine for next season and my mate Joe is getting his first so exciting times!

Hope to see some of you in the blues bar next season biggrin.gif

Am at the chelsea and man city games also so any offers for a pre-match pint will be most welcome.

I haven't received a renewal pack despite having a season ticket for decades and just assumed that it was lost in the post, however, today I have spoken to four season ticket holders who have also not received the packs. AnywayI renewed mine today by ringing up because the internet booking site would not accept my customer number for some reason.

I don't want to sound like a moaner but these errors are very amateurish.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.